supermeatheads

kunk75

12 would be a big omelette but doable as long as a couple of those had yolks too.

I have a question, I can't do any bicep exercises where my hands are pronated or supinated, only when I keep my hand so that the thumb is pointed to the ceiling. I've been doing hammer curls and some pull ups, are those my only choices for hitting my biceps? Are there any other exercises I can do that will isolate the bicep? I have a plate in my right forearm and anything that makes my ulna flex is very painful for me.

hi can you guys tell me how u have the preparation for the CASEIN? its really hard for me to drink it for it is a thick texture... too painful.

also what is the best way to take some the BCAA...? i have it powder

for creatine i take it with my tea in the morning on offdays, PWO otherwise...

bye~

Xtend taste pretty good. If you'd rather use a cheaper brand, get some of the 0 calories things you mix with water for flavor and add that with the BCAA powder to the water. If you're talking about the general consumption of it; drinking some before you workout, during your workout, and after your workout is good.

Mix the BCAA powder with the water then drink maybe a quarter of the bottle, then continue to sip on it throughout the workout, and finish the rest after your workout.

I've heard casein is pretty thick, but I've never used it. One thing I've heard about is shaking/mixing it really well then drinking it as quickly as possible. As someone else suggested, adding more liquid would also work.

Ahh, Scivation Xtend is good stuff. Gives me lots of energy. I find it has a really weird unexplainable taste, but you get used to it. I've never had Casein either. I always opted for the slow releasing protein (which I guess IS casein) found in Cottage cheese. I have it with a fat source like PB to make it release slower while I sleep.

damn my diet def needs to be cleaned up

i start the day off pretty well usually....

some cantaloupe with some cottage cheese

or

oatmeal with blueberries and 2 egg whites

but then the rest of my day is spent eating crap :(

I used to have the same problem, the trick is to be on a diet but enjoy the food you eat. But I do have to treat myself to fried goat every so often :).

Cook in bulk and hone your cooking skills, it'll make things much easier and tastier for you.

speaking of that:

made some badass chicken salad yesterday

Chicken wraps are also very good.

I'll cook the chicken in olive oil and whichever seasoning I like until it's golden brown, add it into a wrap with brown rice and cottage cheese, then add hot sauce. The thing I like about this is that you can change the seasoning and sauce and completely change the flavor of it, so even if you eat this constantly it'll be hard to get tired of it.

Chicken wraps are also very good.

I'll cook the chicken in olive oil and whichever seasoning I like until it's golden brown, add it into a wrap with brown rice and cottage cheese, then add hot sauce. The thing I like about this is that you can change the seasoning and sauce and completely change the flavor of it, so even if you eat this constantly it'll be hard to get tired of it.

I've never gotten into eating rice much on a daily basis. I like sweet potatoes.

Billy.Barbados whats fried goat like?

anyway I "season" most of my plain chicken breast/lean beef/tuna with sugarless (sucralose sweetened) ketchup and ms. dash/no salt seasonings.. what about you guys?

i dont fuck with those garlic salts and shit cuz theyre high in sodium and some contain hydrogenated oils

Billy.Barbados whats fried goat like?

anyway I "season" most of my plain chicken breast/lean beef/tuna with sugarless (sucralose sweetened) ketchup and ms. dash/no salt seasonings.. what about you guys?

i dont fuck with those garlic salts and shit cuz theyre high in sodium and some contain hydrogenated oils

Goat meat itself is most similar to lamb, but no matter the recipe fried goat is delicious. If you cook chicken in oil it'll be similar.

Personally I just fry the goat meat then put it on a plate and add hot sauce.

Here's what my dinner has been lately:

chicken breast cooked in olive oil, then cut into strips. Also cook some spinach, peppers, and onions in there when the chicken is about done. Stuff half a whole wheat pita with the chicken/spinach/peppers/onions and throw some salsa in it as well.

So, here is what I ate today. Is it too much/little/unhealthy/whatever for someone who wants to build a little upper body mass?

What I ate today:

Breakfast:

-“Honey sweet” wheat bagel w/cream cheese and salmon (I know…)

-Apple

-Couple cups of OJ

Lunch:

-Turkey, hummus, Lettuce, Onions, and Pickles Wrap

-Chicken Breast

-One cup of coffee

Snack:

-Chicken salad (Chicken breast, Lettuce/Greens, Corn, Tofu, Mushrooms, Eggs, Onions)

-Banana

Dinner:

-Turkey, hummus, lettuce, onions, and pickles wrap

-Baked potato w/sour cream, onions, broccoli, olives

-Apple

-3 oz. blackberries

-Cup of tea

Snack (This was too much :( ):

-Fiber one w/milk

-Peanut butter and banana sandwich

-Slice of whole wheat bread

*I also have been snacking on dried blueberries, raisins, and various nuts throughout the day

So, here is what I ate today. Is it too much/little/unhealthy/whatever for someone who wants to build a little upper body mass?

What I ate today:

Breakfast:

-“Honey sweet†wheat bagel w/cream cheese and salmon (I know…)

-Apple

-Couple cups of OJ

Lunch:

-Turkey, hummus, Lettuce, Onions, and Pickles Wrap

-Chicken Breast

-One cup of coffee

Snack:

-Chicken salad (Chicken breast, Lettuce/Greens, Corn, Tofu, Mushrooms, Eggs, Onions)

-Banana

Dinner:

-Turkey, hummus, lettuce, onions, and pickles wrap

-Baked potato w/sour cream, onions, broccoli, olives

-Apple

-3 oz. blackberries

-Cup of tea

Snack (This was too much :( ):

-Fiber one w/milk

-Peanut butter and banana sandwich

-Slice of whole wheat bread

*I also have been snacking on dried blueberries, raisins, and various nuts throughout the day

not the cleanest diet in the world but it looks fine if you're trying to pack on the pounds. I'd add some more protein in your breakfast and dinner though.

this is fun...

breakfast:

nectarine and cottage cheese

hand full of raw pecans

lunch:

chicken salad sandwich (chicken salad is chicken, apples, red onion, pecans, and the dressing (plain yogurt, a little miracle whip, dill weed, mustard powder, parsley, lemon juice, pepper)

snack:

plain fat free yogurt with a bit of low-fat gronola

about 1/8 of a 85% cocoa chocolate bar

dinner:

morningstar spicy black bean patty w/ salsa

cup of lentil soup

I'm not trying to put on weight. Just trying to get lean.

not the cleanest diet in the world but it looks fine if you're trying to pack on the pounds. I'd add some more protein in your breakfast and dinner though.

thought so... today was a relatively unhealthy day for me (though nothing compared to my unhealthy-eating-Saturday)

What would you change/eliminate? the bagel and baked potato? too much fruit?