supermeatheads

kunk75

Guest on-display

I would've suggested inclines and declines but in your situation I'd do DB flys and keep hitting the bench HEAVY. EAT LIFT REST REPEAT. Do you have adjustable benches? You could do DB incline/decline instead of using a barbell. If not, maybe you have machines? There's this massive guy at my gym who only does body weight exercise's (pushups, pull ups, etc) but I don't even want to think about the process.

Guest on-display

1.5g of protein is ideal for building muscle. Anymore and your just pissing it away.

edit: mrcharlybrown where do you get your chicken breast that has 50g of protein? avg is about 20-30 per chicken breast (6-8oz)

mid-grip bench press works the inner part of the chest

I'm tiny compared to you guys but here's a pic:

5'8'' ~125 lbs.

How do I get the inner part of my pecs to be as big as the outer part? I'm happy with my bench (140ish for reps) but I want the inner part ti be bigger I guess. My gym at school only have dumbbells and a bench and pec fly machine so I'm kinda limited (no bench with barbells), no decline or incline.

meathead2.jpg

A good forearm exercise is to buy a broomstick and some rope. cut the broomstick in half and drill a hole in the middle of it. Thread rope through it and tie a knot in the end. Tie the other end of the rope to a weight. Grip the broomstick with both hands and then alternate twisting with each hand until you've wrapped the rope all the way around the broomstick. Now reverse it until it's all played out again. And repeat.

1.5g of protein is ideal for building muscle. Anymore and your just pissing it away.

edit: mrcharlybrown where do you get your chicken breast that has 50g of protein? avg is about 20-30 per chicken breast (6-8oz)

maybe we're talking apples to oranges here..

6oz cooked chicken breast is about 55g of protein

6oz uncooked chicken breast is about 35g of protein

no matter where you get it from

It's one big pec. Don't know what you guys are talking about inner upper outer chest. Fibers all run in the same direction.

Anatomy 101.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1629498&postcount=1589

old post but still relevant.

he wants a bigger "cleavage"

i don't think you can spot increase the muscle though, it seems like your bodyfat is pretty low already so the only way to get that is increase muscle

A good forearm exercise is to buy a broomstick and some rope. cut the broomstick in half and drill a hole in the middle of it. Thread rope through it and tie a knot in the end. Tie the other end of the rope to a weight. Grip the broomstick with both hands and then alternate twisting with each hand until you've wrapped the rope all the way around the broomstick. Now reverse it until it's all played out again. And repeat.

yeah it works great, burns like crazy

I think for inner chest dumbell press is fine...

but you need to put more weight on.. 5"8 125 is a bit low.

if hollywood gained more weight, he wouldnt have the dior fit anymore!

what is ususally referred to as "inner chest" is actually part of the upper abs complex but can be hit by close to mid grip bench.

It's one big pec. Don't know what you guys are talking about inner upper outer chest. Fibers all run in the same direction.

Anatomy 101.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1629498&postcount=1589

old post but still relevant.

Im wondering what kind jeans fit well on your legs. 5'6" w/ waist size 30 and 23" thighs. I wanna get into slimmer jeans without asphyxiating my balls, is that possible?

save these stupid questions for the superdenim forum.

anyone got any good chicken recipes, i'm getting sick of eating chicken with pepper/salt/garlic powder.

also, i'm gonna be starting up on creatine in the next couple weeks...

any suggestions? I've been reading quite alot on Green Mag, Size-On, and Cell-tech...but i'm leaning towards just simple creatine monohydrate. something pre or post work out with preferably minimal bloating plz

anyone got any good chicken recipes, i'm getting sick of eating chicken with pepper/salt/garlic powder.

any suggestions? I've been reading quite alot on Green Mag, Size-On, and Cell-tech...but i'm leaning towards just simple creatine monohydrate. something pre or post work out with preferably minimal bloating plz

Toss in some Satay Peanut Sauce or Trader Ming's Teriyaki.

Creatine Mono for sure.

Guest on-display

I take green mag and <3 it. It gives you the shits at first but you get over it. I'm taking stack of controlled labs. (purple wraath, white flood, green mag) shit gives me the extra pumps and I notice I recover alot quicker and have more endurance.

Try a chicken breast with onion powder and garlic powder.

korean bbq marinade.

chicken wraps

chicken salad

chicken tortilla soup

stir fry with veggies

combining meals are so fucking convenient. let me know and ill post a recipe more in detail.

don't waste your money on branded creatine products. just stick with creatine monohydrate or creatine ethyl ester. I prefer the latter because it absorbs more efficiently and doesn't bother my stomach. also, loading phases with creatine supplements is optional. just take 5-10g a day of monohydrate or 2.5-5g of cee a day.

btw, I get my cee from here. super cheap. and no sugar fillers.

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1533