supermeatheads

kunk75

starting strength is working

Working for me too, but my arms aren't getting all that big in the process. My thighs are growing like they're fucking inflatable or something but I guess I need to do more brocep curls.

Next week is a rest week for me, let my left knee quit bugging me. I'm going to be a nervous wreck with nothing to do by the end of the week.

too lazy to search this so im asking

i did p90 last summer and got stronger but my weight/bulk didnt change. id like to add 10lbs so what protein should i take? ive been hesitant to try any supplements because i know that ill stop working out for long periods and i dont want it to just turn to fat so i havent tried any protein yet.

are there any suggestions? im sorta doing p90 again just select discs this time around just cause i feel weak, but i figure i might as well try and add a little bulk if can, nothing too massive. im 140 now and want to get about 150

thanks

i did p90 last summer and got stronger but my weight/bulk didnt change. id like to add 10lbs so what protein should i take? ive been hesitant to try any supplements because i know that ill stop working out for long periods and i dont want it to just turn to fat so i havent tried any protein yet.

are there any suggestions? im sorta doing p90 again just select discs this time around just cause i feel weak, but i figure i might as well try and add a little bulk if can, nothing too massive. im 140 now and want to get about 150

thanks

if you don't like supplements, honestly, no real need to take them.. as long as your diet is in order.

you shouldn't be asking the question - "id like to add 10lbs so what protein should i take?"

should be - "id like to add 10lbs so what should my diet look like?"

thanks

Isn't p90 just bodyweight exercises? To add any significant amount of muscle mass you'd at least need to buy a weight vest, even then it's no real substitute for going to the gym. Unless you plan on using a ph then there's no real easy way to gain 10lbs, I think while being dedicated to your diet and routine it'll take about a year to put on 10lbs[without just gaining a bunch of fat].

if you don't like supplements, honestly, no real need to take them.. as long as your diet is in order.

you shouldn't be asking the question - "id like to add 10lbs so what protein should i take?"

should be - "id like to add 10lbs so what should my diet look like?"

ok thanks

i just dont want my workout to go to shit and if there is something that can help maximize what im doing than i would be ok to try that.

let me ask the proper question

id like to add 10lbs so what should my diet look like?

thanks

ok thanks

i just dont want my workout to go to shit and if there is something that can help maximize what im doing than i would be ok to try that.

let me ask the proper question

id like to add 10lbs so what should my diet look like?

thanks

I'm going to talk on the basis that you know what foods are good and what foods are bad.

I'm generalizing here, but I'd say if you want to go from 140 to 150, your total daily caloric intake should be somewhere in the range of 2500 calories

in addition your the breakdown of your total calories should be something like:

40% calories from proteins

35% calories from carbs

25% calories from fats

(some people just stick with a basic 40/40/20 split, but I found this balance works better for me)

in my recommendation, a 2500 calorie diet would consist of:

~280g proteins

~220g carbs

~70g fats

I like splitting my calories into 6 meals. some like to do more, some like to do less.

don't worry, kunk is playing with his hormone levels again via his friendly neighborhood street pharmacist and will be big AND lean again.

But seriously. Kunk looked fucking awesome before. Unless his wife wanted him to get lean. Which makes sense for his change.