supermeatheads

kunk75

50 g total? One serving in your protein shake should have at least 50 g of protein in my opinion. So that's probably 2 or 2.5 scoops? How much do you weigh?

Don't you need like a 2 g to 1 lb protein intake for your body weight?

I try to drink 4-5 a day. 2 with milk, one in the morning, one post workout, and the rest during the day with water.

2 scoops was a bit too sickly for me, I find protein shakes hugely unpalatable. I'd always heard the formula of 1g of protein per lb of LEAN bodyweight personally. I weigh like 185 but need to cut quite a lot to get down to a low bf%. I'm not really looking to bulk up much more at the moment, just to maintain whilst losing fat.

50 g total? One serving in your protein shake should have at least 50 g of protein in my opinion. So that's probably 2 or 2.5 scoops? How much do you weigh?

I try to drink 4-5 a day. 2 with milk, one in the morning, one post workout, and the rest during the day with water.

2g per lb would only be if you were SERIOUSLY bulking, I would think. That's a lot of protein.

1gram per pound of body weight is the norm

2 scoops was a bit too sickly for me, I find protein shakes hugely unpalatable.

It used to upset my stomach as well, I just mixed it with more water and had it with some solid food and that did the trick for me. Even eating a granola bar and some toast ect and it didnt bother me at all, but on an empty stomach it sometimes makes me feel unsettled

I'd always thought when lifting doubling the amount of protein needed to maintain was adequate.

I drink 1.5+ scoops mixed with yogurt, crushed ice, a cloudy juice and soy milk. Tastes great and at almost 500 calories has helped me gain some mass (I do some lifting, I bike mostly). I had read that some sort of fruit with a varied sugar content and 30-40 grams of protein is a great post-workout combination.

^^^ I'm actually curious – how much does it cost to buy stuff online that I eat a lot of? I'm not talking stuff that'll spoil, but staples like nuts and junk that I eat a lot of anyways?

^^^ I'm actually curious – how much does it cost to buy stuff online that I eat a lot of? I'm not talking stuff that'll spoil, but staples like nuts and junk that I eat a lot of anyways?

Check it out. Some stuff is super cheap online. Stuff like amazon grocery takes an additional 10% or something off if you subscribe to monthly shipments (which you can cancel at anytime). I used to get alot of stuff that did not need to be fresh online.

Check it out. Some stuff is super cheap online. Stuff like amazon grocery takes an additional 10% or something off if you subscribe to monthly shipments (which you can cancel at anytime). I used to get alot of stuff that did not need to be fresh online.

Shoot me some sites you get stuff off of. I'm curious mostly for big bulk purchases of nuts and tuna.

I've stopped lifting for bulking lately, and am just working on jiu jitsu conditioning and surfing conditioning. My life is nice.

I need help. I've been doing some research online and etc, but either I'm dumb and cant find the right sources (most likely the case) or...well that's probably it

Its my first time cutting in around 1.5-2 years of bulking, I'm fine with slow fat loss progress or whatever, but I just want to drop some fat, while retaining as much muscle as possible

I've looked into the keto diet and stuff, but I was wondering are there any (less effective is fine) alternatives that work well also

the reason I ask is because of just the wealth of information out there...

Also I've heard things about low carb diets that will result in myself losing more muscle mass than other ways, etc..

Im just confused and want to get my diet facts straight for once, would appreciate anything, otherwise ill go back to looking around on the net

I need help. I've been doing some research online and etc, but either I'm dumb and cant find the right sources (most likely the case) or...well that's probably it

Its my first time cutting in around 1.5-2 years of bulking, I'm fine with slow fat loss progress or whatever, but I just want to drop some fat, while retaining as much muscle as possible

I've looked into the keto diet and stuff, but I was wondering are there any (less effective is fine) alternatives that work well also

the reason I ask is because of just the wealth of information out there...

Also I've heard things about low carb diets that will result in myself losing more muscle mass than other ways, etc..

Im just confused and want to get my diet facts straight for once, would appreciate anything, otherwise ill go back to looking around on the net

I could post up loads of crap here for you to read, drop me a pm and I can give you some specific tips ect instead of loading up this thread.

Can I just give a major thanks for the ATW love on this thread? I can't believe how good it is. When mixed with some milk and yoghurt, the vanilla flavour actually tastes like a "real" milkshake. No gritty taste, no after taste, no sickly taste. The first protein powder I've ever tried that doesn't make me dread drinking it.