supermeatheads

kunk75

during hardas workouts i dont want to eat and i have to force myself, i find it easier to eat every two or three hours smaller portions and high variety like salad, meat, veggies kinda seperate. Its expensive though

:(

hate deciding between tats, clothes, or food..

I work 12 hour days, and its simply impossible for me to get to the gym everyday to be active, which sucks because I was always in decent shape and worked out and junk, unfortunately now my lifestyle simply doesnt permit it.

I still have a decent figure, and try to eat right and junk but I want to get a little bit more cut up.

Thing is I live right by the beach, I can afford to stick in an hour or so a morning to go and swim and junk, but i've read conflicting opinions on whether or not swimming is a good exercise to burn excess fat and get cut up? Does anyone know about this.

I planned on just swimming for al ittle bit, then running on the sand and maybe doing some pushups/situps at the house.

That's all cardio, and as long as your diet is in check the fat should melt off. Swimming is a great cardiovascular exercise because of the water resistance and the fact that you're using your entire body.

If you currently have a decent amount of muscle from your previous training, having a good diet and doing cardio will melt the fat and reveal the muscle underneath.

Things are going great. Going to finish the summer off with a cut, so I will take some pics soon. After that I plan to do a slow, clean bulk over the winter. My overall goal is to get around 160 pounds at roughly 9% bodyfat, and after I'm done school this coming year I'm joining an MMA gym to learn some Muay Thai and BJJ :)

Whats up meatheads?

Joining the crew:

March @ 145/150lbs

http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv192/sosoterrible/?action=view&current=IMG_0668-1.jpg

Last week @ 178

http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv192/sosoterrible/?action=view&current=photo-9-1.jpg

Making some pretty good progress with my clean bulk. Though, I'm getting bored of eating the same damn foods everyday (Chicken, Rice, Vegetables). Do you guys have any interesting recipes?

mrchariybrown's supermeathead and superdelicious buffalo cheddar melt sandwich

get two slices of whole wheat bread

and then get one or two slices of this:

QFWGI.jpg

split cheese in half for each slice of bread

then get 4 oz grilled chicken breast and cover it in this:

product_bw_bottle.jpg

then go, bread, cheese, buffalo chicken, cheese, bread.

pan on low-medium heat

spray down some pam and place the sandwich on the pan

let it sit til bread gets golden and toasted, then repeat for the other side

takes about 2 minutes to make if you always have chicken breast pre-cooked in your fridge like I do

nutritional facts (depending on what brand bread you use):

protein - 45g

carbs - 30g

fats - 7g

fiber - 6g

(if two slices of cheese used then count for an additional 3g protein and 2.5g fats)

Whats up meatheads?

Joining the crew:

March @ 145/150lbs

http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv192/sosoterrible/?action=view&current=IMG_0668-1.jpg

Last week @ 178

http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv192/sosoterrible/?action=view&current=photo-9-1.jpg

Making some pretty good progress with my clean bulk. Though, I'm getting bored of eating the same damn foods everyday (Chicken, Rice, Vegetables). Do you guys have any interesting recipes?

Have about Popcorn Egg Whites? This is a good pre/post workout meal depending on what type of rice you use. I personally like to use Louisiana Hot Sauce or soy sauce for flavoring. Taken from short article in Flex mag:

"If you're having trouble downing egg whites, try what I do: cook some white or brown rice, your choice, put it in a pan and pour egg whites on top of it. Scramble the mixture white it's slowly cooking. It tastes like popcorn, but it contains no fat; it's all protein and carbs, I've been eating it for 20 years. Yob can add touches here and there, such as hot sauce, ketchup - whatever you wish. I can eat it bland or any other way. I've turned other people onto it, and they've been eating it ever since."

Once a week I go to a local store that sells eggs cheaply. I buy 12 dozen jumbo eggs. I go home, let them sit for an hour or 2 and then I crack them and separate the whites. I throw the yellows away and pour the whites into a large container. Everyday, I pour out 10oz. of whites into a large glass and drink them............easy

Once a week I go to a local store that sells eggs cheaply. I buy 12 dozen jumbo eggs. I go home, let them sit for an hour or 2 and then I crack them and separate the whites. I throw the yellows away and pour the whites into a large container. Everyday, I pour out 10oz. of whites into a large glass and drink them............easy

damn, that must be the secret to eternal life. dude is still fit at 500. :)

i'd rather just have some casein protein.

and why not cook them first?