supermeatheads

kunk75

Slightly under 14%, I hate the way my body responds to exercise, I swear I have to work twice as hard to get half the results. Kunk, you look good. Except for those traps, but what can you do eh?

doing squats wont necessarily make your thighs get bigger...

just go easy on your squats and dont hit them as hard if thats what you're afraid of.

After a few sets of leg extensions last night, i stood up off the machine and my legs gave out, fell straight on my knees and couldnt get up for like 15 seconds :[

so embarasing

well, ok i take that back, people's bodies react in different ways.

it is possible that your legs are getting bigger from muscle.

i'd suggest that you go light with the squats...matter of fact, dont even do squats...hit the machines and hit them light.

which part of your thighs do you not like? depending on which part, there are a bunch of diffrent workouts you can do to reduce size

first time posting in here.. (I always thought this thread was super meth heads...)

But anyways. I started lifting some time ago and i love it. But I'm 5' 9", was 140lbs when I started or so. Recently I hit 184lbs (same bf), and decided i wanted to cut down on lifting. I want to slim down, (lose 8-10lbs), but I want to still lift and keep my strength. I started lifting with 15+ reps each set and lift only 2-3 times a week. Is this a good way to keep my strength, but get less muscle bulky?

honestly, i'm not sure what my BF% is. is there a proper, easy way to find out? (i'm not talking about those BF% things on the internet)

i don't particularly "not like" any part of my thighs, but i would say the inner-part is the least defined.

also, i bike 45 mins t, th, and s for cardio. this probably isn't giving me the extra mass, is it?

first time posting in here.. (I always thought this thread was super meth heads...)

But anyways. I started lifting some time ago and i love it. But I'm 5' 9", was 140lbs when I started or so. Recently I hit 184lbs (same bf), and decided i wanted to cut down on lifting. I want to slim down, (lose 8-10lbs), but I want to still lift and keep my strength. I started lifting with 15+ reps each set and lift only 2-3 times a week. Is this a good way to keep my strength, but get less muscle bulky?

Cutting down on lifting isn't the answer, cutting is. Change your diet around and do more cardio.

honestly, i'm not sure what my BF% is. is there a proper, easy way to find out? (i'm not talking about those BF% things on the internet)

i don't particularly "not like" any part of my thighs, but i would say the inner-part is the least defined.

also, i bike 45 mins t, th, and s for cardio. this probably isn't giving me the extra mass, is it?

Biking wont give you noticeable gains.

Adding actual lean mass is no easy tasks, it takes lots of time and dedication. Are you sure you're not just getting bigger rather than acquiring more lean mass?

my weight has been stuck around 128 for a while, and there are visible growths in muscle... so i am assuming that i am losing fat at the same time... unless perhaps i am gaining fat in my thighs only?

Are you sure you're getting bigger? I used to always think my biceps were growing on every back/bi day, but then I'd measure them and they'd be the same size.

Perhaps you're leaning out and your muscles are becoming more visible.

I use the perfect pushups and my power gym pull-up bar about 3 days a week, mostly on days where I'm feeling I didn't push my self hard enough at the gym, or if I was feeling lethargic and needed a boost. I like the perfect pushups because you get a larger range of motion, and you can really feel it in your upper back and deltoids.

I will post some supergay pics once my cut is over. I'm actually very happy with my bulk phase. I managed to not put on very much fat, but only my top abs are looking nice. I seem to bloat very easily too. When I first wake up my stomach is very flat, and my abs look nice and visible, but after I eat some food my lower stomach puffs out a bit and only my upper abs look good :S I'm guessing this may have something to do with my intolerance to milk and my love for cereal in the morning :)

As much as I would like my thighs to shrink a bit, I can't see my self not squatting :S It's really such a great exercise that works the entire body. Instead of going for my max though, I will probably lower the weight and do more reps. Move from 8 reps of higher weight to about 12 reps of a lower weight.

Kunk, your cut is looking solid dude. Are you on a keto diet, or just a low carb? I tried keto for a couple days, managed to get into ketosis, but I honestly felt retarded. My brain doesn't function properly on ketones; I need my carbs.

Kuncks: You're a fucking beast. Keep it up man.

Eason: Not fat at all. Although you may have lost some muscle, you're still looking solid and it's probably more functional for Muay thai. If I had to guess, I'd say you're around the 12% BF mark.

Oh, and I have an awesome Turkey Chili recipe that's great for a bulk or cut. Easy to make, loaded with protein, cheap as shit, tastes amazing, and will feed you for days. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

Oh, and I have an awesome Turkey Chili recipe that's great for a bulk or cut. Easy to make, loaded with protein, cheap as shit, tastes amazing, and will feed you for days. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

post it or pm

turkey chili s good lol

How's your diet? Dieting is 70% of bodybuilding, without proper nutrition you're never going to reach your full potential.

It sucks, I'm in a foreign country where I don't really have a kitchen or refrigerator, and protein is hard to find- the main meal is rice. There really isn't much to do... maybe if I have time today, I'll head down to e-mart and buy a bunch of chicken :/

Eason, i know what you mean man. With all the food around in Korea, you would think it would be easy to find good food sources but it was incredibly hard for me to eat well...plus 80% of the time, i had no idea what nutrition contents were in the foods i was eating.

Yeah i'd say your best bet is chicken and veges for now...not much else you can do really :/

nitric oxide is known to commonly make people extremely dizzy and nausious at times and light headed.

potent vasodilator --> reduced blood flow to the brain --> pass out

works via cGMP

i didnt know people "ate" (?) nitric oxide for bulking up.

that's some crazy shit. i thought that shit was for chest pain

anyone here have experiences with ketogenic diets?

what do you do exactly?

fasting --> no glucose in blood --> fat break down & fatty acid release --> ketongenesis

sounds like an effective weight loss method but

having ketones in your blood leads to acidosis

i don't exactly know what happens in healthy individuals but it's a medical emergency for diabetics...

potent vasodilator --> reduced blood flow to the brain --> pass out

works via cGMP

i didnt know people "ate" (?) nitric oxide for bulking up.

that's some crazy shit. i thought that shit was for chest pain

drank. nitric oxide is commonly taken in liquid form (powder + water), and yeah, wasn't very fun feeling like i was gonna pass out with a 50lb dumbell over my head.