supermeatheads

kunk75

and why do old dudes ALWAYS hang out naked in the locker room? I swear, I never even see them in the gym itself, just the lockers. Just chillin with their balls flapping in the breeze. Theyre not showering or going in the sauna either.

I see them do some ridiculous shit like one leg on the counter and blowdrying their taints or nude yoga on the benches.

theyre too old to give a fuck anymore

I don't see how I'm supposed to deadlift w/o dropping it. I'm sorry but I'm not training the downward, negative, motion of a deadlift. Not with anything above 315 on the bar. Heck, not even with anything above 225. Fuckk that.

I have to agree on this, hurted seriously my back on on downward part of the deadlift.Since that day my back feels weird when I lift.

Ok well this officially sucks and I must take time off from lifting.

I was deadlifting yesterday and my elbows started killing. I did some hammer curls, they felt better, but overall they may have hurt them even more.

I barely made it home and then just sat there yelling as to avoid crying over the pain.

i don't know if this has anything relevant to this thread but I figured a way to maximize the muscle in the penis and increase the length/width (1" and 1/2" respectively) with a high carb/low protein diet, guys!!! All you need to do is pm me pics of your dicks and i'll help you guys out!!!!

no fucking homo

im tired and high as fuck, I just finished dj'n a set at the local radio station. failure at life.

my old boss who is gay as they come quit going to david barton cause even he couldn't stabnd all the man-on-man action in the showers there.
haha those gyms look like gay heaven. i think you should get a butt-plug w/ the membership

and a big black dildo

it sure is for you considering you have thousands of posts in multiple forums. you hardly have time to do anything in real life. shut the fuck up faggot,

Lmfao, get the fuck outta here little bitch... Always fucking crying over shit on the internet... Wah, wah, wah.

That's your name from now on, LITTLE BITCH. Get a life outside the fucking internet, your world revolves around it way too much. You're probably a quiet ass little fuck that keeps to himself in real life... Another nerd that finds comfort on here.

my old boss who is gay as they come quit going to david barton cause even he couldn't stabnd all the man-on-man action in the showers there.

One time there were two guys banging in the shower next to me at NYSC, I think last year the workers were suing because they had to mop up the cum in the showers.

that's why i stick to meathead or no-frills gyms.

i used to go to a no-name gym when i lived in bklyn where in the winter snd it rained or snowed there would be frozen puddles on the floor of the gym (ceiling broken) no self-respecting gays would go there. and no hate cause i've worked out with plenty of homos, i just don't want to slip in seed in the locker room.

now, i go to a suburban synergy (part of as chain) where no self-respecting chode lover would go either.