sufu shit talking thread.

cheep

Clopek your alright in my books, the occasional passes we make at each other is all in good fun.

You make fun of where I'm from, I poke fun at your sloppy WAYWT pics but we never threaten to skull fuck each other.

Kunk, honestly get over it man. It's come to the point where I'm just ignoring you cause:

1. You aint got shit on me

2. Your insults are fucking lame. White trash? Come the fuck on. What are you like 33 and thats all you got? You should wear a fucking helmet in your WAYWT pics.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^that should be in shit you hate. how bout you say 1k and you can have them, then laugh all the way to the bank.

true...it's sufu specific so i figured i'd stick it here. I'm sure i'm not the only one that's happened to. I'll send em an offer like that next time, then i can fly myself to japan and buy another pair haha

^

I'm old and I'm not happy. Everything today is improved and I don't like it. I hate it! In my day we couldn't upload our own avatars. We were forced to choose one from 50 or so random crappy gifs and there was nothing you could do about it. Half of us ended up choosing the chimp avatars we were often confused who was who, and we liked it!

^

I'm old and I'm not happy. Everything today is improved and I don't like it. I hate it! In my day we couldn't upload our own avatars. We were forced to choose one from 50 or so random crappy gifs and there was nothing you could do about it. Half of us ended up choosing the chimp avatars we were often confused who was who, and we liked it!

EmQ8Fn44Ee0

I could care less what either forum digs. Let alone your opinion. You have no justification for your elitism.

What the fuck is with the horrible Americanism "could care less"? You do realise that grammatically it means you give a shit, as opposed to "couldn't care less" which would be what you're gunning for?