where the fuck do you guys get money for clothes

kunk75

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahha i feel you bud.. yeah when i was your age i was spending my small allowance on some petty stuffs.. but then again i aint rocking ann d. or ro's ..

one more reason.. they can wear them for 30 days after their cc bill arrives and sell them in the market thats why the market here thrives..

ya?

yeah, 3 boys-i got married/wife got pregged sr. yr of college.

they always come first financially and otherwise. then wife. then me.

i hope you are being (10)

I have a decent paying job but i dont buy raf and dior...

and no kids yet...kunk..u have kids?

I say fuck it, if he gets his money from his parents, is that a bad thing... we respect people who work hard for their cash and act Balla with it...

True dat, these folks already know they're useless no need to remind them.

yeah, 3 boys-i got married/wife got pregged sr. yr of college.

they always come first financially and otherwise. then wife. then me.

I say fuck it, if he gets his money from his parents, is that a bad thing... we respect people who work hard for their cash and act Balla with it...

If you were a Balla and had kids, why not ball on them as well as everything else

damn 3 kunk jrs running around? scary :P

and fuck that..trust fund kids are wack..their perception of the real world is fucked....i've worked for people who had everything handed to them (including the company) and they know shit about shit...usually drive the company into the ground.....

fuck yo parents $$$$$$$!!!!

damn 3 kunk jrs running around? scary :P

and fuck that..trust fund kids are wack..their perception of the real world is fucked....i've worked for people who had everything handed to them (including the company) and they know shit about shit...usually drive the company into the ground.....

fuck yo parents $$$$$$$!!!!

that's a narrow minded view of people who receive money from their relatives. society has an large bias to the underdog, we like to see people come up from nothing, but why? what difference does it make where you get your money, some people earn cash and have everything else handed to them - top education, job placements, etc, how is that different. decent people dont need to come from the gutter

Kunk, I believe that, for the most part, these kids concentrate all their lunch money on clothes while slightly older people will have more varied interests pumping up $ and a couple additional responsibilities. It is sometimes hard to gauge a person's age using a few online pictures which may ad to the confusion (I'm much nearer to your age than to 18-20 for example).

i don't have any hate for trustfunders — fuck it, cause i'd be snorting coke off of some b-level model's puss, too, if i had it like that. long as they don't ever complain.

i don't even like to hear white color (like me, though colarless) workers complain about how tired they are or how hard they work. it's like, you're not digging ditches.

i've actually found that people that come from nothing are more willing to take a risk. nothing=nothing to lose.

that's a narrow minded view of people who receive money from their relatives. society has an large bias to the underdog, we like to see people come up from nothing, but why? what difference does it make where you get your money, some people earn cash and have everything else handed to them - top education, job placements, etc, how is that different. decent people dont need to come from the gutter

i don't really spend much money in clothes, i buy a few nice things but that's it.i spend a lot more than most my friends, but a looooooooot less than most people in here. i rarely pay retail for stuff too.

yeah, most people in here of course get their money handed over by parents, which is great for them, i wish i had that much money to spend just due to the fact of being born in a loaded family. as long as they have nice taste and don't act like retards, i got nothing but love for these people.

tom1986 and a few others deserve a punch on their face though. a kunk's punch while we're at it

yeah, not to be trite but i really hate tom. he just looks like a complete dick every time out.

i don't really spend much money in clothes, i buy a few nice things but that's it.i spend a lot more than most my friends, but a looooooooot less than most people in here. i rarely pay retail for stuff too.

yeah, most people in here of course get their money handed over by parents, which is great for them, i wish i had that much money to spend just due to the fact of being born in a loaded family. as long as they have nice taste and don't act like retards, i got nothing but love for these people.

tom1986 and a few others deserve a punch on their face though. a kunk's punch while we're at it

i understand your points and agree with some fo them

i've had this argument ad nauseum with some of my friends, a few that are trust fund babies....

i'm not for people getting handed their educations (i've been on the losing end of this) and jobs either but i know its a fact of life...doesnt mean I have to like it

I paid for my way through undergrad and graduate school because my father put too many stipulations on the money that he was going to give me.....all my jobs were through interviews, headhunters, whatnot....thats where i'm coming from

i'm sure some people who get their money/life from family /inheritance/trusts look down on me as a sucker peon........i work with trusts all day....some of the benes are complete jackasses...others are down to earth.....I know this

i'm basing my judgments on people I have dealt with...I could give a shit what society thinks about these people.....as limited or short sighted as you may think they are..they are based on my experiences dealing with these people and not hearsay and studies.......

yeah, i also see what you mean, beacause i really get sick of meeting rich kids, that have no idea... but it's not a general rule...

fuck I wish i had money given to me by my parents to blow on shit...

On the other hand when you earn something, it truely belongs to you, and nobody can fuck with that

yeah, i also see what you mean, beacause i really get sick of meeting rich kids, that have no idea... but it's not a general rule...

fuck I wish i had money given to me by my parents to blow on shit...

On the other hand when you earn something, it truely belongs to you, and nobody can fuck with that

honestly....people should get shit however they can...steal...inherit...beg...borrow....i could give a crap...

no doubt if you need it your parents should be there to support you....

just dont step to me with your holier than thou/ beemer for my sweet 16 attitude....

honestly....people should get shit however they can...steal...inherit...beg...borrow....i could give a crap...

no doubt if you need it your parents should be there to support you....

just dont step to me with your holier than thou/ beemer for my sweet 16 attitude....

exactly

10chars