where the fuck do you guys get money for clothes

kunk75

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm the only person who left williamsburg/bushwick.

I lived in Williamsburg from 1993-2004, then bought in Queens when I had my second kid. When I go back there now I'm so glad I got out. People who think they are hip for paying out the ass for those shit apartments will never know the real shit that was going on down there in the mid-90's, Kokie's and Sweetwater Tavern fo life!

yeah.

east williamsburg is the best bullshit real-estate naming ever.

I lived in Williamsburg from 1993-2004, then bought in Queens when I had my second kid. When I go back there now I'm so glad I got out. People who think they are hip for paying out the ass for those shit apartments will never know the real shit that was going on down there in the mid-90's, Kokie's and Sweetwater Tavern fo life!

Funny to see all these Queens Catholic HS boys here, I went to St. Francis Prep myself. I got a few years on you dudes though.
prep was too far for me. and my uncle was capt of the molloy bb team so i went there to fuck up his legacy. where you from?

werd, i should have went to prep

herbs i went to grammar school made the terrier football team...if they could make a football team, i would have been all city.....:cool:

went to a few blue whale parties at cunningham park though.........:D

I work during my winter and summer breaks and with that money I turn into more money by buying and selling sneakers and clothing, which I've been doing for about a year.

With the profits I've been able to buy most of my clothes for free while still maintaining what I earned from internships which I mostly spend on food/going out.