where the fuck do you guys get money for clothes

kunk75

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17-y-o, attending college next year, don't use mommy's and daddy's money on anything but the occassional gas. Financially distraught as of, sure. Sucks being a follower of pricey clothing. For college, pulling out loans, got *enough* FAFSA help for such a pomp-ass university, and paying back a crapload of $$ after college. So I figure, I plan to make money one day and pay back all of those loans, then grow old and be a mock-high-class, nasty, independent, single asshat that lives in some overtly showy flat in NY.

Life should be fun.

just told dunkin deeznuts i have a photo to scan and post. for a preview:

6'2

130lbs

curly ass mop of hair cause i was the vp of the depeche mode fan club (seriously)

button down/khakis/doc martens

we had a dress code

typical new waver high school fruit

i am 22

i live at home

for money:

-private tutor for piano and guitar around my area

-look out crazy for sample sales then buy stuff for me and a fuckload of other stuff to sell

-sell concert tickets like hannah montana and shit

vices that i blow my monies on:

-going out: alch

-clothes

-concert tickets

-bike stuff (it's okay though since i bike everywhere so i don't ahve to spend money on gas)

other than that i live at home, my parents pay for my food and cellphone bill, so i guess in that way, i am trustfunding it

I work about 50hrs/week outdoors cleaning parks and driving around aimlessly, for good pay.

It can be tiring but it really affords me the ability to just about anything I want to do. This is nice because I'm of the school of thought that if you wish to attain wealth/stature, you must first exude those two attributes.

So basically I ball out on a budget, but make it look like I have mad cashflow.

edit -

I also have a talent for scratch n' win tickets, and finding random deposits of money in obscure places or out in public.