i have started an e-war with fashionista.com

and i reserve the right to enlist all of superfuture's help to defend myself.

see: here. and the following:

--------------------------------------------------------

posted by guest

Jun 18, 2008 3:51PM

Looks like you guys have a hater:

http://poliopoliopolio.blogspot.com/2008/06/ok-because-im-total-masochist-and-love.html

I've seen this guy around before, fyi, lingering outside of sample sales. He's a sharp observer, Ill give him that, but at the end of the day he's still a queen desperately overcompensating for a (Im guessing here) poor-ish 2nd-generation upbringing by dressing it all up in sample sale trendoid gar-bage that he doesn't have the balls to wear outside of his blog photos for fear of being called out for 'caring too much.' Which he obviously does. Oh, if only that photoshopped bow over his face was genetically permanent.

Sorry for the rant. I do a lot of "hate-reading" too I guess.

-----------------------------------------------

ummm...i think it's FAIRLY obvious that i grew up middle class. i'm viet, not cambodian. anyways, any volunteers? you guys are the wind beneath my wings.

It's no secret that fashion doesn't get the same respect as other design disciplines because of the disproportionately high number of grey matter impaired individuals that are either interested in it or actually working in the field.

Oboy! Internet women who use catty referentialism as the prime mover of their philistine opinions on fashion and culture!

A whole site full of intellectual lightweight posturing doesn't really provide a convincing dissimulation; I still smell daddy issues over the chanel 5 and anything-but-starbucks-expensive-latte.

i hate most women. i'm in.

and i reserve the right to enlist all of superfuture's help to defend myself.

see: here. and the following:

--------------------------------------------------------

posted by guest

Jun 18, 2008 3:51PM

Looks like you guys have a hater:

http://poliopoliopolio.blogspot.com/2008/06/ok-because-im-total-masochist-and-love.html

I've seen this guy around before, fyi, lingering outside of sample sales. He's a sharp observer, Ill give him that, but at the end of the day he's still a queen desperately overcompensating for a (Im guessing here) poor-ish 2nd-generation upbringing by dressing it all up in sample sale trendoid gar-bage that he doesn't have the balls to wear outside of his blog photos for fear of being called out for 'caring too much.' Which he obviously does. Oh, if only that photoshopped bow over his face was genetically permanent.

Sorry for the rant. I do a lot of "hate-reading" too I guess.

-----------------------------------------------

ummm...i think it's FAIRLY obvious that i grew up middle class. i'm viet, not cambodian. anyways, any volunteers? you guys are the wind beneath my wings.

oh, to clarify, i am keeping you guys in reserve just in case some real shit happens...i don't care about being called a queen. i'm just waiting for some REAL s hit to go down.

If you're really queen shouldn't you be totally gun ho about the whole thing and go for total war?

Just so you know, you're not actually allowed to so this, no attacking other sites or forums.

There used to be a sticky about it.

That being said, send a pm if you need a solid attack-essay squad.

If you're really queen shouldn't you be totally gun ho about the whole thing and go for total war?

oh, i mean i'd be gung-ho for it if it was a slap-fight. but total e-war? i'll hold back.

Just so you know, you're not actually allowed to so this, no attacking other sites or forums.

There used to be a sticky about it.

That being said, send a pm if you need a solid attack-essay squad.

yeah, i remember that sticky. i thought it was just about other forums. my memory is failing me.

moderators, i will try and keep my goon army in check. i incite them to no e-violence.

until the time is right.

Just so you know feel free to PM me if you need e-help for e-hate. I pee on Dash Snow and anyone interested in that crap, combine that with girls who moved to NYC because they used to watch Sex and the City with their mothers and that MJ bag is sOoooOOo hOt right now!! and I'm tempted to go live in a cave and never see a human soul for the rest of my life.

i added a comment to the kate moss post. it was about dumb chicks who think sex in the city is a guide to life/style. good reading.

Just so you know feel free to PM me if you need e-help for e-hate. I pee on Dash Snow and anyone interested in that crap, combine that with girls who moved to NYC because they used to watch Sex and the City with their mothers and that MJ bag is sOoooOOo hOt right now!! and I'm tempted to go live in a cave and never see a human soul for the rest of my life.

man, i didn't know that once you unleash the awesome power of SF, you cannot reign it back in. i'm seriously cool guys, thanks for the support.

once they make it personal and start posting pics of me, then it's on.

man, i didn't know that once you unleash the awesome power of SF, you cannot reign it back in. i'm seriously cool guys, thanks for the support.

once they make it personal and start posting pics of me, then it's on.

You seem to know about fashion blogs, PM me the good ones and the must-read crap plz!!

maybe. one time i got in trouble for talking some insider shit about leigh lezark from the misshapes. i need to keep my gossipy mouth shut.

That girl's apartment is distustingly dirty, were you the one describing how epic this toxic waste was? Not sure I had that conversation with a sufu person though, might have been someone else.