SuperMeetup NYC

braid

yeah billy... c'mon. even I'm gettin' up to Self Edge on Saturday. Dornan hit me up if you're going snowboarding on Saturday afternoon... they actually have a decent amount of snow to push around. might be fun.

thanks brother,

Im getting tattooed at Smith Street, I want to see the Scott Campbell show, going for vegan treats with user Yardbird/Jolene, and of course buy some shit...

if youre lucky maybe youll get your weenie touched

Cremaster cycle is playing at ifc

NO WAY IM GOING ASAP

reed kind of sucks now. blue in green has always kind of sucked as a shopping experience

youre dumb.

japanese lookin dude on Ellwood and Nagle ave (Dyckman Valley, northernmost part of Wash Heights Manhattan) today with SuFu approved faded imperials and large tan wallet in back pocket.

sweet!

oh yeah and billy, i used to think you were cool, man...

i think you meant "your dumb" but that's cool.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ youre joking, right?

nah seriously though, is he and the jokes on me or what?

oh and im GOING TO BE at the IFC theater thursday at 9:25pm, alone if need be, immediately following work to see chapters 1 and 2 of the Cremaster Cycle if anyone else cares.

So who will be at Self Edge on Saturday for Sidney's book release?

Shamefully I am in NY but have to head out for a wedding this weekend and will not be able to make it. On another note, who the fuck in NY can help me get some herb?!?!