SuperMeetup NYC

braid

variety is good when there be smokes as good as diesels... but alas haven't had anything like it...

50 bucks for 2 grams every couple of days or so is an expensive habit... fuck

^hahah that'd be cool if youre ordering from the same service i do. i only hit them up in pinches however out of convenience or lack of alternatives. you need to spend wisely and invest in a little more weight less frequently fam, cmon now

right... however true that may be the word to use, in fact the conjunction, is "you're" with the apostrophe taking the place of the "a" in the two word phrase "you are". its incorrect to use the possessive "your" you keep insisting upon

so......

you're still dumb.

its incorrect to use the possessive "your" you keep insisting upon

dude it's ok... i know the rules of grammar as well as anyone around here. it is no longer interesting to explain why, but the language choice was completely intentional and - in fact - the entire point of the post.

anyway - although we all have borne the cost of this relentlessly stupid discussion, i claim moral victory based on the gaffe quoted above (emphasis mine).

^hahah that'd be cool if youre ordering from the same service i do. i only hit them up in pinches however out of convenience or lack of alternatives. you need to spend wisely and invest in a little more weight less frequently fam, cmon now

haha would be funny if we were, but i doubt it since my friend only deals in bulk... I'm able to pick up lesser amts because he smokes as well.

but anyway... 2g @ $50 is better than what anyone else can get... i wont save enough $ to justify buying a lb....

se_party_nyc_small.jpg

After an extremely successful book launch at our San Francisco store two weeks ago, Sidney Lo will be joining us at Self Edge NY this Saturday (5/22) for the east coast release party. We'll be serving up free beer to those of age. Sidney will be on hand to sign books, answer questions and pose next to his framed 3001's for your picture-taking pleasure.

The party will begin at 6pm and run until 9pm.

There'll be raffle giveaways during the party including a pair of 3sixteen jeans, Quoddy shoes, SENY gift cards, Flat Head bandanas, and Iron Heart lighters. Each purchase during the party yields one raffle ticket.

Yeah halloween is always good

on another note..

EVERYONE IN THE CITY WHOS NOT DOING ANYTHING AND NOT IN SOHO GET THERE NOW. DIME CENTRAL SHEER DRESSES SHEER TOPS BOMB ASS AND TITTIES EVERYWHERE TOO MANY TO SHAKE A STICK AT COT DAMN I SAID COT DAMNNNNNN

finna leave for soho right now (0)

did you wind up seeing that movie @ ifc last night dino? I was thinking about it but it looks like some overly artsy shit that i'd get bored of

it was sold out :[

im going to see all five chapters on sunday though back to back to back