braid

SuperMeetup NYC

Oh and does anybody here know of a good cheese shop either in lower Manhattan or Brooklyn?

Murray's is a real good shop. Super knowledgeable and friendly people behind the counter with a huge selection. I actually don't like cheese but stop by a lot because they also have a big selection of sodas and specialty foods.

Murrays is the best, whole foods bowery isnt that bad either.

If you guys want the worst burger in nyc, elevation burger. The bun is moister than the patty.

Thanks for the responses. Checked out Murray's website and they have an awesome selection, will definitely stop by there.

will be in nyc 19th - 25th

who wants to hit up shopsin's ?

Vamp,

Skip Shopsin's, they are just an act now a days.. that guy is so full of himself.. about 4 years ago, was a different story. there are plenty of other spots to score a great breakfast or brunch...

Cosgrove,

figures you would be swaggin' in front of Uniqlo.... ha.. good luck~

so tomorrow night, landocal, myself, hang the dj, homi 29, amardeep and whoever else wants to join. Rub, 7pm. pm me if you need contact info or anything else.

Hey, me too vampy. It's like we're going together or something. Down to fight in front of Uniqlo. :)

Guys. You guys. Hey guys. Guys. GUYS....

Me too. ;)

Vamp,

Skip Shopsin's, they are just an act now a days.. that guy is so full of himself.. about 4 years ago, was a different story. there are plenty of other spots to score a great breakfast or brunch...

Cosgrove,

figures you would be swaggin' in front of Uniqlo.... ha.. good luck~

i dont know man.. i hit it up for my first time this past summer and everything we ordered was pretty damn delicious..

7:30 tonight, rub bbq. Amardeep, myself, homi 29, hang the dj, landocal is coming i think too and a friend of mine. all are welcome, no rezo.

7:30 tonight, rub bbq. Amardeep, myself, homi 29, hang the dj, landocal is coming i think too and a friend of mine. all are welcome, no rezo.

Burning one and heading out now...

i'm fucking retarded. thought it was still down at 7 so i waited outside for 15 while trying to call scott, bounced. next time, i guess

I didn't even get a burger, swagged on some pulled pork

Had both the Rub Burger, Cornbread and a Pulled Pork Sando (Bomb!). Rub Burger was good but a little small. Seems to be a theme with burgers at all these spots i try. Oh yeah and the burger took like 20 minutes. Burger Monday #2 in the books. See you all soon...

nepenthesreliefeffortsa.jpg

will be in nyc 17th - 20th

still looking for good places to drink & eat (even if vampy and some other guys gave me great lists, more is better)

what sort of stuff you looking for?

wish I could have come last night but had shit to do.

Had both the Rub Burger, Cornbread and a Pulled Pork Sando (Bomb!). Rub Burger was good but a little small. Seems to be a theme with burgers at all these spots i try. Oh yeah and the burger took like 20 minutes. Burger Monday #2 in the books. See you all soon...

dude you ate a ridiculous amount of food

^thanks for getting back to my text message, ya dick

My bad doggie, made plans to meetup with some ppls already. It was worth it though. We should all hit it up sometime.

[

All you can eat at Hill Country, every Monday.

cotdamn, how much does that run?

scott i know you're down for that, ledoit

Its $30 a person. They keep bringing out trays of meat. So dope. Buckets of beer are extra, but so necessary.

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125