braid

SuperMeetup NYC

will be in nyc 19th - 25th

who wants to hit up shopsin's ?

Hey, me too vampy. It's like we're going together or something. Down to fight in front of Uniqlo. :)

Guys. You guys. Hey guys. Guys. GUYS....

Me too. ;)

will be in nyc 19th - 25th

who wants to hit up shopsin's ?

Vamp,

Skip Shopsin's, they are just an act now a days.. that guy is so full of himself.. about 4 years ago, was a different story. there are plenty of other spots to score a great breakfast or brunch...

Cosgrove,

figures you would be swaggin' in front of Uniqlo.... ha.. good luck~

i dont know man.. i hit it up for my first time this past summer and everything we ordered was pretty damn delicious..

7:30 tonight, rub bbq. Amardeep, myself, homi 29, hang the dj, landocal is coming i think too and a friend of mine. all are welcome, no rezo.

7:30 tonight, rub bbq. Amardeep, myself, homi 29, hang the dj, landocal is coming i think too and a friend of mine. all are welcome, no rezo.

Burning one and heading out now...

i'm fucking retarded. thought it was still down at 7 so i waited outside for 15 while trying to call scott, bounced. next time, i guess

I didn't even get a burger, swagged on some pulled pork

Had both the Rub Burger, Cornbread and a Pulled Pork Sando (Bomb!). Rub Burger was good but a little small. Seems to be a theme with burgers at all these spots i try. Oh yeah and the burger took like 20 minutes. Burger Monday #2 in the books. See you all soon...

nepenthesreliefeffortsa.jpg

will be in nyc 17th - 20th

still looking for good places to drink & eat (even if vampy and some other guys gave me great lists, more is better)

what sort of stuff you looking for?

wish I could have come last night but had shit to do.

^thanks for getting back to my text message, ya dick

My bad doggie, made plans to meetup with some ppls already. It was worth it though. We should all hit it up sometime.

Its $30 a person. They keep bringing out trays of meat. So dope. Buckets of beer are extra, but so necessary.

Its $30 a person. They keep bringing out trays of meat. So dope. Buckets of beer are extra, but so necessary.

man

I'm generally fine with the price of food in new york, but that's just too much for barbecue.

Guess it's a good deal compared to getting stuff there at normal price if you're going to eat a ton, though.

cotdamn, how much does that run?

scott i know you're down for that, ledoit

Yo, read my fucking mind. Rocky and Jordan and I are in if anyone else is?

To be fair, I'll probably never be able to give barbecue in new york a fair evaluation, regardless of cost. Just won't be the same to me.

I have heard that Hill Country is pretty legit, though.

But I don't understand how they don't have Shiner Bock.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
dude you ate a ridiculous amount of food

Actually wasn't a lot of food. Rub has quality ingredients but the portions are way too small. Especially for BBQ.

To be fair, I'll probably never be able to give barbecue in new york a fair evaluation, regardless of cost. Just won't be the same to me.

I felt the same (well, maybe ALMOST the same) coming from fla, but yo, the smoke joint in bk is my fav BBQ here by far so far

Yo, read my fucking mind. Rocky and Jordan and I are in if anyone else is?

can/will fuck wit it

i am down for good bbq

The Smoke Joint!

I just checked out their menu and it look really good.

It's soooooo goooood. I've only ever fucked with the cupfulla pulled pork and the mac n cheese, they were dope enough the first try to keep me from straying, so..

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh munchies.

Shiner doesn't distribute to NY. I've heard RUB has it, though. Is this true? If so, I wonder how -- best guess is they're smuggling it in, but I can't imagine it's worth the hassle and risk of losing a license.