SuperMeetup NYC

braid

that party was easily one of the best ive been to in years.

imagine you roll into this massive space and up to the bar and youre about to order something when the bartender says "champagne?" and pushes a few flutes towards you, ri? and then you are sort of taking in the fact that despite 85% of the crowd being connected beyond being connected, no one is acting like a dick. people are having a good time. it is flowing. no overcrowding. people mingle. you plow through a ton of champagne and fuck, people are dancing! so you throw down too and yeah, the french maids look like melt-in-your-mouth macarons, and the go-go dancers look even better, and next thing you know youre fucked out of your head and about to go overboard when all of a sudden, a full gospel choir takes the stage to sing a few hymnals and you've totally lost your shit. amen.

let's not even get into last year's bernhard willhelm party.

that party was easily one of the best ive been to in years.

imagine you roll into this massive space and up to the bar and youre about to order something when the bartender says "champagne?" and pushes a few flutes towards you, ri? and then you are sort of taking in the fact that despite 85% of the crowd being connected beyond being connected, no one is acting like a dick. people are having a good time. it is flowing. no overcrowding. people mingle. you plow through a ton of champagne and fuck, people are dancing! so you throw down too and yeah, the french maids look like melt-in-your-mouth macarons, and the go-go dancers look even better, and next thing you know youre fucked out of your head and about to go overboard when all of a sudden, a full gospel choir takes the stage to sing a few hymnals and you've totally lost your shit. amen.

let's not even get into last year's bernhard willhelm party.

son of a bitch. i'm pretty sure i turned down a BW invite too. way to make me feel worse about not going....

anyway. what's the deal for tomorrow night? has everyone decided on a meeting location?

fuck that rain this morning, i was going to come to lunch yesterday as well but ended up sleeping til 3 in the afternoon, did any of ya'll go out last nite?

ps. is it just me or is everyone at clubs in new york more concerned with being seen than fucking throwing down, the crowds are always so wack and nobody knows how to dance