SuperMeetup NYC

braid

Ha! I would probably see Leftover Crack, just because I don't respect myself at all.

Boris and Vivian Girls are two bands that have been releasing BLAND JUNK as of late, I'ma see my boy play with Avarus.

if nothing else better presents itself ima goin

word. I'll text you come saturday. Dunno what my friday night is yet.

Ha! I would probably see Leftover Crack, just because I don't respect myself at all.

Boris and Vivian Girls are two bands that have been releasing BLAND JUNK as of late, I'ma see my boy play with Avarus.

you would say that eric.

Boris are sweet nonetheless. Vivian Girls are ehhh overall.

I'm gonna say yeah, since I'm pretty sure this is still part of their Smile tour, and he's been with em the last two times. I hope so anyways, he's fucking amazing.

and lolz, vivian girls "as of late" is funny. eh, I'm more excited to see Woods + Crystal Stilts anyways.

is kuri going to be playing with boris? it's really the only reason to go see them.

vivian girls? as of late? their first record came out in march for crying out loud

how was the taping? any good?

they were fun live. Not like a good big venue band, but in a club they'd be fun.

Supershopping get together with un:Icarus meeting at uniqlo on Friday. Exquisite luncheon.

Saturday, looking smug at Fashion Week.