SuperMeetup NYC

braid

the cops messing with you already dino?!

like a have a fucking sign on my back... jesus.

soon i will be settled and my weed and salvia and extremely shitty alcohol will be stocked and then i am calling out anyone and anything low class enough to hang out

lolz, we can break out the red label and step yo class game up, just a notch

Bummed I missed the chance to meetup with Kunk/Darkanimal/OMC, but I had a fucking early as shit flight the next morning.

Did get to hang at a bar with Polishmike for an hour or so, but I'm not sure if he has any recollection of that, ha hah. Good to meet you dude.

I shall be back.

:P

polishmike usually has no recollection what borough he's in. Everytime I call him where are you?, his answer changes every 5 mins.

Yes.. very much!

we need to see the diesel band pictures and the thom browne x diesel collabo hats. i think jimmy has that one.

england, i remember some parts of that night but not too clearly. i drank since noon and had scratches on my arms from tiger wrestling. good stuff.

PARTY HARD OR STAY HOME!!!

Need some help from the locals. I'm going to land at ISP airport on long island around 1030pm friday night. By the time I get my shit together and figure out a way to get the the train station out there, then train into the city, with one transfer, I think, it should 130-2am by the time I get to Penn Station. So my question is, is a cab my best bet to get from the station to the whitehouse?

has anyone ventured to the "hidden" cocktail lounge connected to crif's? wondering if it's worth the hype. even if it isn't, though, it'd be interesting to drink a martini while ordering in hot dogs wrapped in bacon.

its called PDT (please dont tell)

a bit over rated and the servers have hot dogs up their butts..they actually asked our table to keep it down......

i had the bacon infused bourbon...not bad but not great....

place is over rated.....milk and honey has better drinks over all

its called PDT (please dont tell)

a bit over rated and the servers have hot dogs up their butts..they actually asked our table to keep it down......

i had the bacon infused bourbon...not bad but not great....

place is over rated.....milk and honey has better drinks over all

yeah i'd probably go check it out for the novelty of it all and nothing more.

it's funny watching all these corny ass guys explaining to their dates about how it's a big secret and it's worth the hour wait to get a table like they're part of some fucking secret beef society.