SuperMeetup NYC

braid

Jeepster, I'd be interested. What time?

Nevermind. I don't like them enough to spend $30. Ha!

dammit man. They're pretty sick, but could be considered a lesser White Stripes... You could probably sneak in. Security @ McCarren has never been all that tight (there's always at least 5 fights throughout the show).

It's an evening thing too. Show doesn't start until 6:30 and Tapes N Tapes are opening (if thats more your bag)

Just heard from Gordon....

I'm not sure yet but I may be planning a trip to Japan leaving that weekend,

still waiting on my the finalized schedule. You guys are welcome to come by

the store and hang out but I wouldn't be able to plan anything in advance

considering the uncertainty of the weekend.

Regards,

Gordon

Hmmm....

yea, and I just found out I'm not going to be able to make it this time. Had my airline tickets and everything but something more important came up. So sad, wish I could have met some of you. :mad::mad::mad:

There will be another time though.

I'll keep updating the first post with meetup plans though.

UNIQLO Presents The New York Yoyo Open

This Saturday, August 9th, in New York City will be the world's largest yoyo contest...

http://yoyoopen.com/

Taking place at South Street Seaport, Pier 17 (Fulton & South Streets, New York, New York 10038) at 11am (till 5pm..).

That's where the finalists (best of the best) will be. Moreover, there will be

performances, exhibitions, and such. Vendors Duncan and YoYoNation will be

selling yo-yo stuff.

UNIQLO is presenting the band PEELANDER Z -

http://www.myspace.com/peelanderz

My yoyo company's (Anti-Yo) entire competing team will be there.. including Simon Welch, the national UK champion and PAUUUUUUUUUUUUL HAAAAN, the international Korean playboy of yoyos.

The Self Edge crew will also be present for fit questions and advice on how long to soak your jeans and what brand of mineral water works best.

There are loads of people from Superfuture coming, the more the better...

See you there.

i'm sure ny people will show, it's not like we have to get a hostel (well maybe omc will crash). lord darkness should make an appearance.

i'll crash if there's gash, otherwise my ass goes back to my comfy bed.

Sucks Braid....:( do whatcha gotta do tho...

And dino... of course Dark and OMC will show, it ain't a party without em'.

Polish, we've got a lot of catching up to do....

yea Beatle, I'm serious. I got myself in serious trouble with my girlfriend and need to mend things for a while......supersucks.

I'm going to really try for a San Fransisco meetup next year though.

i knew a girl was involved. my best friend in the whole world for years now might actually not hang out with me one last time before we move to schools in different states because of his cunt ass girlfriend. :mad::(:mad::( theyre not even staying together.

times like these make me really fucking proud to be single and know nobodys feeling shitty because of me wanting tail.

i knew a girl was involved. my best friend in the whole world for years now might actually not hang out with me one last time before we move to schools in different states because of his cunt ass girlfriend. :mad::(:mad::( theyre not even staying together.

times like these make me really fucking proud to be single and know nobodys feeling shitty because of me wanting tail.

sucks man. one of my really good friends was dragged in the dumps by a shitty gf for a long time. a good buddy of ours (well, moreso mine than his) passed away during one summer and my friend's bitch had the audacity to suggest we go to the mall that very night. i only went to get my head off shit, but she was all gossiping, happy giddy mood, on the cell phone, she shoppin. you know can't stop a women from shoppin.

hopefully your buddy's friend is at least really hot, at least based on his "league".

hi i worked out all my transportation and accommodation shit worked out [dino thanks for offer but i found a sublet]. Will be in NYC august 18-22, would love to meet a few people. I'm going with some friends so I probably won't do a full meetup though.

hi i worked out all my transportation and accommodation shit worked out [dino thanks for offer but i found a sublet]. Will be in NYC august 18-22, would love to meet a few people. I'm going with some friends so I probably won't do a full meetup though.

fuck conan

I have orientation till the 24th.

I dunno if I'll be able to hang.

fuck.

yea Beatle, I'm serious. I got myself in serious trouble with my girlfriend and need to mend things for a while......supersucks.

I'm going to really try for a San Fransisco meetup next year though.

Glad I didnt buy my ticket yet!

Looks like another staycation...