SuperMeetup NYC

braid

So - who am I going to meet at the whitehouse on Saturday, September 6th ?

Around noon- and ready for some breakfast ?

I won't be at the whitehouse, but I'll be in the city. Probably asleep in bed. Make sure you give me a call when you get in.

there was an article about the whitehouse today in those free newspapers they hand out in the subways. $38/night for a 4x6 room.

anyway, focus of the article was about some people that have been living there for the last twenty years, paying $10/night. should've kept the article and scanned it for you guys, it was pretty interesting

there was an article about the whitehouse today in those free newspapers they hand out in the subways. $38/night for a 4x6 room.

anyway, focus of the article was about some people that have been living there for the last twenty years, paying $10/night. should've kept the article and scanned it for you guys, it was pretty interesting

the article was really about how some dude bought it to tear down and build luxury condos, only for the city to zone it in an historic landmarks preservation district.

http://ny.metro.us/metro/local/article/Last_of_the_Bowery_flophouses_/13363.html

the article was really about how some dude bought it to tear down and build luxury condos, only for the city to zone it in an historic landmarks preservation district.

http://ny.metro.us/metro/local/article/Last_of_the_Bowery_flophouses_/13363.html

oh man, seriously? i was skimming the article. honestly, i just bury my head in metro so I don't have to make eye contact with women that want my seat on the 6 in the mornings.

^ lol, well we didnt have any run-ins with the cops today! and we didnt get to have a smoke out, but hebay, dino and i met up, talked, ate some food (they ate some yummy looking pastries, i drank a red bull) and did some shopping.

the guys are really down to earth and super cool. :)

and my feet are killing me, thank you hebay. :P

^ lol, well we didnt have any run-ins with the cops today! and we didnt get to have a smoke out, but hebay, dino and i met up, talked, ate some food (they ate some yummy looking pastries, i drank a red bull) and did some shopping.

the guys are really down to earth and super cool. :)

and my feet are killing me, thank you hebay. :P

Word to burger.

Julz is a cool ass chick...even though she wanted to fight everyone in Uniqlo (I blame the Superman-PCP-rush she gets from the Redbull).

Sorry your dogs were stuck in those 4-inchers to handle the untamed, urban terrain...why didn't you whip out the silver chancletas then?

Also, go soak your feet in a bucket of purple (grape) sugar water...shit works wonders I've heard.

Bummed I missed the chance to meetup with Kunk/Darkanimal/OMC, but I had a fucking early as shit flight the next morning.

Did get to hang at a bar with Polishmike for an hour or so, but I'm not sure if he has any recollection of that, ha hah. Good to meet you dude.

I shall be back.

:P

i didn't make it either. got hung up at the office.

Bummed I missed the chance to meetup with Kunk/Darkanimal/OMC, but I had a fucking early as shit flight the next morning.

Did get to hang at a bar with Polishmike for an hour or so, but I'm not sure if he has any recollection of that, ha hah. Good to meet you dude.

I shall be back.

:P

Word to burger.

Julz is a cool ass chick...even though she wanted to fight everyone in Uniqlo (I blame the Superman-PCP-rush she gets from the Redbull).

Sorry your dogs were stuck in those 4-inchers to handle the untamed, urban terrain...why didn't you whip out the silver chancletas then?

Also, go soak your feet in a bucket of purple (grape) sugar water...shit works wonders I've heard.

hahaha, i did NOT want to fight everyone in there! just that lazy ass s.a.!

im going into manhattan again today and then brooklyn...if you see me, say hi!

i might look at you and not realize it. :(:o