Bento Box, Doshirak, Lunch Box, Whatever Son

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was talking about the dick in my ass.

cut or uncut...?

au naturale, tony danza steelo.

dabestspoona, i take you it you'll be having your avocado dragon roll without cilantro or mayo? Want a teriyaki teishoku or a sukiyaki on the side?

I cry and throw a fit if my mommy doesn't make me next-level bentos everyday.

bento-box.jpg

Does this kinda shit earn you the same kind of American ass whupping in Japan? We used to kick kids off the jungle gym if their moms packed them beef jerky or a nice sandwich, I can't imagine how mr. next-level bento fared.

dayummm, dats some fancy shit right there.

ya, I didnt have a lunchables until I was like 17 and bought one myself. Don't really know why those fuckin richy riches were envied for them tho, my moms lunches kick lunchables ass'

wish I lived close enough to my family to raid the leftovers to bring to work everyday.

Fuck growing up!

I cry and throw a fit if my mommy doesn't make me next-level bentos everyday.

bento-box.jpg

Does this kinda shit earn you the same kind of American ass whupping in Japan? We used to kick kids off the jungle gym if their moms packed them beef jerky or a nice sandwich, I can't imagine how mr. next-level bento fared.

"and from that fateful (and almost fatal) tuesday lunchtime, yoshi - now a quadriplegic - was home schooled"

There's a japanese kid in my little brothers class who brings everyday some nobu lookin shit. I wanna hear what soepom ate as a child. Hmm lets see when I used to bring a lunchbox to school it usually would contain...

-peanut butter and bacon sandwich (FUCKING AMAZING)

-nutella and bread sticks

-yoohoo

-carrot sticks with ranch dressing

-oreos

I once fractured a kids finger by accident because he was trying to take my nutella. Yes, I was fat as a very young child.

I steal a sub from jimmy johns after work. Usually a #5 or #16

I once fractured a kids finger by accident because he was trying to take my nutella. Yes, I was fat as a very young child.

I use to steal the jar from my moms pantry when I was younger and hide the shit under my bed and eat it by the spoonful! Luckily though I had an amazing metabolism when I was younger so I didnt get fat till now (and really the only time I ever feel fat now is when I'm on this damn site).

+repz for your dedication and protection of the greatest of all nut spreads

(no homo)

Exactly. And they always had gushers or fruit by the foot that they never shared, assholes.

Ha hah. Dead on.

I think Gushers were the pinnacle. Shits were like $5 for a box of 6. I never got those.

Hot Pockets and brand name sodas were up there too. But hey, Dr. Shasta is just as good as your Dr. Pepper !!!?!?!?

My average middle school lunch:

Capri Sun

Plain ham/processed cheese mayonnaise sandwich

Nature Valley granola bar

Apple

I ate peanut butter and banana sandwiches throughout most of my elementary school life. I was also the kid who conned younger kids into makin me one of their lunchable sandwiches.

Almost forgot about those crackers/breadstick things that came with peanut butter/cheese. When I got the crackers, I fucking hated dropping that stupid red spredder thing. Ruined my entire day.

Ha hah. Dead on.

I think Gushers were the pinnacle. Shits were like $5 for a box of 6. I never got those.

Hot Pockets and brand name sodas were up there too. But hey, Dr. Shasta is just as good as your Dr. Pepper !!!?!?!?

My average middle school lunch:

Capri Sun

Plain ham/processed cheese mayonnaise sandwich

Nature Valley granola bar

Apple

This was the lunch my mother tried to feed me, but failed.

In primary school, it was trendy to have these long narrow lunchboxes that fit a juice box in the middle, so my mom would freeze the juice box to keep the rest of my lunch cool... and then by midday, the condensation of Australian 90+ degree weather and 4 hours of sitting in my backpack would turn my PB+J on whole wheat into soggy mush. :( I ended up feeding a lot of neighborhood dogs and ducks on the pond PB+J through the years, and quite a few just ended up in the crawlspace under the house. The best lunch days were when we had the weekly order-in hot food, or when we elected Tim, our class wild man, to sneak over the fence and make a run for fish n chips.

Sometimes they would null the pain from religious education day by having McDonald's day at school, was also a good lunch day. Unfortunately I remember sitting on the school parade enjoying my Big Mac with my friends, and some older kid sitting with us was going commando in his school uniform shorts (back then they had about a 2" inseam), so now I can't eat a Big Mac without flashing back 20 years and seeing an olive-sized penis and ballsac and associating it with special sauce, cheese, pickles on a sesame seed bun. :(

Middle school and high school lunch, I just got lunch money, and took to the habit of saving it for everything but lunch. To this day, I can't take my lunch to work or eat fancy things in front of my peers during the day. I have no problems wearing nice clothes, going out to nice dinners, but at work, I'll just eat whatever everyone else is having, so as not to cause a a fuss.

life was good in elementary school.

i got school lunch.. it was great... (great assortment of differnt types of foods)

burritoes, taquitos, terriyaki, etc etc. all funded by the us govt'

jr high:

soggy ham sandwhich which would get stuck on the roof of my mouth

capri sun

high school:

bumming off food.

they put a mcdonalds in my cafeteria when i was in middle school (hs was in the adjoining building, so it was the same cafeteria)

it was part of some test program; dunno if it worked elsewhere, but ours is still there

that was the shit

i ate fries at least 2-3 times a week during those years

i used them to augment my boring brown bag lunches - usually involving some kind of sandwhich with cold cuts

i ate cheeseburgers or filet o fish whenever funding permitted

this was pack when they had them pizza jawns too so i ate them from time to time

i still eat out all the time

i usually do a simple breakfast at my desk, big greasy lunch, odwalla to ward off the afternoon crash, and improvise dinner - sometimes a smaller portion of a different kind of take-out

ok, that post was boring

the barney thread pwns this one

who's in charge of stickies now??

:confused:

There's a japanese kid in my little brothers class who brings everyday some nobu lookin shit. I wanna hear what soepom ate as a child. Hmm lets see when I used to bring a lunchbox to school it usually would contain...

-peanut butter and bacon sandwich (FUCKING AMAZING)

-nutella and bread sticks

-yoohoo

-carrot sticks with ranch dressing

-oreos

peanut butter and bacon sandwich... isnt that what killed elvis (through turning him into a fat heapa)?

actually his had jelly too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool%27s_Gold_Loaf

• 2 weeks later...

I'd hit up lunchables. Never got me full though.

During recess, I'd hustle white folks for chocolate milk. I'd paint some rocks before school and convince 'em that they were Indian treasures. Kept this shit up for 3 years, never went thirsty. Was known as the tootsie roll. Not 'cause of my infamously large shits, but for my bball skills and caramelz skin. I RAN elementary school drug (aka milk) rings.

elementary school is over now

I WANT NAP TIME

they put a mcdonalds in my cafeteria when i was in middle school (hs was in the adjoining building, so it was the same cafeteria)

it was part of some test program; dunno if it worked elsewhere, but ours is still there

that was the shit

i ate fries at least 2-3 times a week during those years

i used them to augment my boring brown bag lunches - usually involving some kind of sandwhich with cold cuts

i ate cheeseburgers or filet o fish whenever funding permitted

this was pack when they had them pizza jawns too so i ate them from time to time

i still eat out all the time

i usually do a simple breakfast at my desk, big greasy lunch, odwalla to ward off the afternoon crash, and improvise dinner - sometimes a smaller portion of a different kind of take-out

ok, that post was boring

the barney thread pwns this one

who's in charge of stickies now??

:confused:

Ha hah. It's no wonder they're trying to reform public school lunches. In my middle school the cafeteria used to have two options for the kids who got to school early and needed breakfast: cereal, or a freshly baked 10" fucking chocolate chip cookie for $1. Who the hell approved that shit as acceptable breakfast fare? Never saw a single kid choose cereal.