Today I am under 150 pounds!

Phyziks

Not really.

I'm going to have to agree here. I've been dieting a lot lately, and losing alot of pounds. I binge and splurge almost everyday, but I still loose about 4 pound a week. My weight loss is slowing down though as I approach 11% BF.... maybe getting to 9 is the hard part :(

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To loose lot weight do k-cell diet:

1. Barely sleep

2. Eat 1-2 times a day, whatever you feel like eating

3. Work a manual labor job where you are outside for 10-12 hours a day

4. Smoke stuff (doesn't matter what you smoke, so long as you smoke it)

this doesn't work if you're smoking weed and get bad munchies. if the second time you eat that day consists of 2 big macs, 2 jr. mcchickens, chicken nuggets, fries and a large coke you're not going to loose weight.

good thing i stopped smoking weed.

i'm your height and exactly 100lbs heavier than you.

I work out and play basketball n' tennis (b/c I grow up in south and thus cannot survive without 2% of douchebag gene), but I got metabolism like dis nigga:

the-flash-movie-2.jpg

dem's his ass gettin the fuqq outta a drug deal gone wrong. central city always tryin to hold a brotha down, all he wants to do is hustle dat cap'n cold candy to all the inner city gorilla grodds

you can lift weights that'll create muscle mass and do intense cardio to burn the fat.

muscle is nothing if you cant get it defined wiht a layer of fat around. the first few months are the hardest. getting used to equipment and learning to make "healthy choices"

w/e you do, dont starve yourself or measure your "weight loss" using a scale. eat what you want when you want, but just know that later on in life you'll have to eventually cut down on your intake of junk food + unhealhty things. you'll know when you lose weight (i.e. no more double chin, you feel like you have more endurance, self-confidence, muscle definition)

whenever you hit a plateau just mix up your work out routine.

in the beginning condition yourself to hit the gym 5-7 times a week for the first to thrid months of working out.

this will get you good results and then you can reduce the amount of gym time you go to. work on one part of the body each day. monday - work on biceps and abs then the next day do like shoulders or something.

remember, diet + excercise will get you results, but dont expect results in one day. and dont let not going to the gym snowball. (or laziness will eventually rule over you.)

man im about 5'11 and i weigh 180lbs... i need to drops me some weight. this thread gives me motivation i just wanna be like 160 maybe

howd u go from 92kg to 64kg ? jpgm ? herpsky ?

i basically got really sick of being a fat lazy slob.

i used to drink heavily at least 3 nights a week, often more like 5+ nights a week. no exercise at all....shitloads of food, a lot of it junk.

so i stopped drinking for about 4 months or so, and after that only drank occasionally. started eating really healthily, cut out all shitty food, and most importantly started exercising. a LOT. initially it was just walking quite a bit, but then as i started to see results i really began enjoying it. got to the stage where i was running 5km+ almost every day. i lost all that weight over a year or so.

i should really start exercising more again.

Guest youkinorn

I've gone from like almost 200lbs to ~165lbs over the past few years. It's not very hard, you just have to do it. I'm almost 6 feet tall.

initially it was just walking quite a bit, but then as i started to see results i really began enjoying it. got to the stage where i was running 5km+ almost every day.

That's a really good point to bring up. It sounds cliche, but like most things, weight loss is more mental than physical. At least at first. Even if you start off slow, once you start seeing results, you become so much more motivated. I started off doing 2-2.5km jogs around my area about 3 times a week. I then decided to start going 4 times, then 5 times. Eventually I also stepped up the distance, and now I find myself running 4.5-5km almost every night.

The most important thing to me is the overall change. I'm not doing something that I feel is forced, or depriving myself of anything, and I truely believe that is the real "secret" to weight loss. I don't like using the word diet, because when most people think of diet, they think of virtually starving yourself for a couple weeks, then you're back eating junky shit again. I'm at the point where there is no crazy craving to eat bad food, and I enjoy exercising. It's really how I live my life now.