Today I am under 150 pounds!

Phyziks

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im 6'0 135 and i have visible abs. my workout consists of shitting.

with that height/weight, i doubt there is anything in your body including bones and organs that are not visible.

edit1:135 is not that bad actually, fuck you americans and british for your weight and metric scales that differ from everyone else in the world

haha, i think I take the cake. 186 lbs, 5'7" and 3/4. I went running today and I saw a hawk fly across the path. I was 160ish three years ago.

Yeah, that's another really good point. I believe when you first start dieting and exercising, weighing yourself often does help a lot though. You starting losing weight, and seeing the number shrink provides a lot of motivation.

At the same time, once you lose fat and start gaining muscle, your weight won't lower as quickly. That's mainly because muscle weighs more than fat, and it might get you discouraged. It's hard to physically recognize weight loss on yourself, because it is a gradual process. You, and people who see you every day, may not notice a huge change. Today however, I saw someone I haven't seen in 2 years and he was suprised when he saw me. He said it looked like I lost 20 pounds, lol. That obviously made me feel really good, and motivates me to keep eating healthy and exercising every day. It really is about being happy with yourself, and changing your life to make yourself more happy and healthy.