Your Party Shots

dino might

from the photo thread-

I don't know where the party photos thread went. I searched, but couldn't find...here or some party photos from the last year or so:

382564-R1-029-13_014.jpg

Don't worry, I don't know this couple:

382564-R1-047-22_023-1.jpg

386503-R1-041-19_020-1.jpg

388111-R1-033-15_016.jpg

509104-R1-016-6A.jpg

509104-R1-038-17A.jpg

_MG_7600.jpg

_MG_7601.jpg

_MG_7643.jpg

damnnnnnnnnnn that party had everything...fat bitch about to makeout, slight skinny bitches in slighty seethrough tanks with slightly nice tits, fire breathing, fire jumping, ugly couple bout to fuck with a nerd dude showin ass for no reason, ugly naked chick, and CUTE CHICKS DANCING WOOOOOOOOO.

damnnnnnnnnnn that party had everything...fat bitch about to makeout, slight skinny bitches in slighty seethrough tanks with slightly nice tits, fire breathing, fire jumping, ugly couple bout to fuck with a nerd dude showin ass for no reason, ugly but fuckable naked chick, and CUTE CHICKS DANCING WOOOOOOOOO.

fixed......

Thorns, haha....classic, love the jump in ruin tactic.

Sean? Please tell us about the walkie talkies.....I think every kid yearned for a walkie talkie.... blasted ubiquitous cell phones ruined the magic.

Ps. Less dood butt crack pics please, thanks, bye.

^^yea she looks like she has a bright pink pussy, probably keeps it pretty clean, but has some questionable bumps that might be from shaving or she might have some std type stuff. she probably down to do anything and everything too, probably gives decent head, and you forget shes ugly.

i always thought the rule of thumb was that her bajingo is 3-5 shades darker than her lips. can i get a confirmation?

^^yea she looks like she has a bright pink pussy, probably keeps it pretty clean, but has some questionable bumps that might be from shaving or she might have some std type stuff. she probably down to do anything and everything too, probably gives decent head, and you forget shes ugly.

nigga you spitn fiya. this bitch def gives it up like whoa to make up for how much hotter her friends are. puss def looks like some pink starbust n you prob wouldn't have to do much work or even hit on her.

Naw, no site. The photographer is Norman Wong, he does a lot of fashion work in the Toronto area. The pics are from a concert/afterparty for the band Foxfire (log that somewhere, you'll hear about them other places soon).

More from same guy/party:

nwongtd6.jpg

nwong2du8.jpg

nwong3au3.jpg

Canadian party photographers would be http://www.sharkvsbear.com.

Although I think the guy hates me, he never takes my picture.

i see even in canadia there are teenage latinas who might or might not work at american apparel, looooooooooooooooooooove electro, sometimes wear bandanas/headbands, love to dance together, drink straight out the bottle, and love slutting it up. thing about these chicks is that, there are always multiple and none of them are 10s, but definetly ALL cute and not in the BEST shape, but definetly fuckable.

YOU DOIN IT SON.

we never take pictures during sufu parties in ny. go to a fucking lame hipster party if you want your picture taken for cobra-trouser-snake.

Oh yeah? (if anyone on the pic wants it removed just pm me)

1541ro7.jpg

remove that shit.

am i really raising my eyebrow like that?

you doctored this like an R. Kelly tape.

Dude that's probably the only existing picture ever taken of you looking serious, shit even Polish actually looks like he might not be a boozer.

Didn't Kelly pee on a 15 y/o, I'm down with that!

If you want kinkier pics just ask sleazie (I never take party pictures), here's a preview:

192ad1.jpg