Your Party Shots

dino might

Initiation into their group should be a no comply revert or some Sal Barbier shit like that. Or, if they prefer the dark ages of skating, a hilarious nollie hardflip.

funny... one of em does the best nollie muska flip late front foot flip. mine flip proper tho... i cant get the muska flips.

also, none of them skate like old men... youre more likely to see a switch bs tail down a rail than a no-comply.

I guess you said 20 years of skating not 30, my bad. I can't hate on old no comply stuff though, done well they're some of the most fun to watch.

Nollie muska late front foot flip. That has got to be one of the most intense tricks I've heard of in long time. Do you ever watch Vice VBS TV? They had a video of Jerry Hsu doing a nollie hard late flip, which is apparently only half as crazy as your friend.

And for the record, I suck at skating.

I guess you said 20 years of skating not 30, my bad. I can't hate on old no comply stuff though, done well they're some of the most fun to watch.

Nollie muska late front foot flip. That has got to be one of the most intense tricks I've heard of in long time. Do you ever watch Vice VBS TV? They had a video of Jerry Hsu doing a nollie hard late flip, which is apparently only half as crazy as your friend.

And for the record, I suck at skating.

he can do those. crazy trick. of course, i do a wallie or a front crook and he flips out... i guess some tricks are easier than others for different people.

i dont know where you party, but if the broads dont want their picture taken its almost certainly the wrong place

idk it's Vegas. i've seen girls do a lot of things that they wouldn't want photographed if they didn't want it to come back and bite them in the ass. also, an example: the Miss Nevada scandal.

yeah, i know.... i was fucking around. him and the other guy standing to my right(left side of the pic), and one other person, are my everyday skate crew. im the fuckin noob of the group, since i havent been skating 20 years yet.

Did the guy on the right try and get you all to wear matching $0.25 vending machine yin-yang chokers? That would be a good uniform.

Guest jmatsu

wtf? in theory, this thread was supposed to be promising.

don't get why some people would post utter wackness...

keg frat fury, anal coat hanger shit abortion and pinoy convention.

Guest jmatsu
funny... one of em does the best nollie muska flip late front foot flip. mine flip proper tho... i cant get the muska flips.

also, none of them skate like old men... youre more likely to see a switch bs tail down a rail than a no-comply.

your friend looks like diplo and the other guy n the wack down vest reminds me of dan deacon when he first started his diet.

Guest jmatsu
nigga lives in las vegas and parties like he's in some small middle of nowhere town

or he could holla at the hk bitches with neek and crew.

i dont know where you party, but if the broads dont want their picture taken its almost certainly the wrong place

Amen. Why on earth did this become post pics of yourself feeling up dudes?

we never take pictures during sufu parties in ny. go to a fucking lame hipster party if you want your picture taken for cobra-trouser-snake.

This is probably a good thing for me. There are far too many drunk pictures of me on the internet already. Its comfroting to know I could never run for public office.

There's something about jumping into people's pics at the last minute and ruining them that I've always been attracted to. Here are some pics from the college days:

drunk2.jpg

I'm gald I saw these.....:D

Thorns - the picture crasher