Your Party Shots

dino might

leave this dude alone, i want to fuck his friends. especially that chipmunk looking black girl. she likes nuts?

+1, I bet she looks like she likes romance novels, long walks on the beach and facesitting. Your kind of girl or maybe you hate beaches?

i felt i would be morally remiss if there wasn't at least one pic of me chugging a beer

n58001320_40696608_9494.jpg

your constant badgery of where I'm from makes me wanna take a lousiville slugger and go all Lance Berkman on your ass

but kudos to you for chugging Bavarias, cause those shits are just gross

fuuma were those from like this past weekend? polishmike texted me about coming out but i bitched out. sleazie looks hammered just even seeing the one eye is enough to tell

Nah, last time I was in NYC (so end of march-start of april, Sid's thingie). I might come down again in 2-3 weeks, not sure. He took other pics but it's mostly of pretty ladies and since we're all gay I don't see who would be interested.

leave this dude alone, i want to fuck his friends. especially that chipmunk looking black girl. she likes nuts?

What do you mean? I am making new friends so we can all party together and have a good time.

See, look at me and my new friend having a nice convo.

i got it off a street vendor. but i saw my friend got a similar one at H n' M the day after haha, so you can try there.

nice, thanks for the info. i'll check there. also, do you have a name for your hair style? i usually keep mine buzzed but thinking of letting it grow out in the fall.

bitch on the left look like tan ver of dis

69214710ph5w434hq80yi5.jpg

oh and the girl on the left look like someone i kno....she from odowd?

hahahaha i was just talkin about this the day after with a friend, i promise she looked better in the dark, and nah both of them are from cypress or la palma.

Ughhh. Too much pizza/beer. I think i remember being in a picture or 3. I'll check facebook tomorrow to see if someone uploaded anything i can post here. The pizza/beer is battling in my colon for priority. I think the pizza cheese is winning right now but the beer will probably take control early in the morning.