Evisu Japan 2000 #1 at BiG

jubei

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i was given the luxury of trying them in a non-wash and a one-wash state... i'm a true waist 31 so i got them in a size 33... the dude from the store says that it will shrink 2"... the 33 one-wash was actually a snug fit.. thinking that other people will have already tried it on or worn it... if all the shrink gets out of the way the first few wears will be hell...

true waist size is 31.5, got a size 34...

I wear size 30/31 for diors, 30 nudies, 30 esef etc...so usually get size 30

I don't want hip hop sized jeans...these seem quite big, no?

how can your true waist size be 31.5 and you wearing diors at 30? my true waist size is 35 i wear a 32 on diors i dont know man but ost of the people here went 3 sizes up and their fine

the waist on my diors are loose...but the thighs are skin tight

I have larger legs for my height...so the diors I had to get a size that would allow space for my legs..

and I'm actually trying to trade them for a larger size cause the thighs are still too tight

just got my evisu's but I think sizing up 3 was too much

here are some preshrink pics...let me know what you guys think

2zodmzb.jpg30hmxqh.jpg

346p7cy.jpg

well the 2000's seem fine, but I think I got a size too big

do you think a hot wash would be fine with these? or you think it'll still run a big baggy?

** I know this runs a lot looser than diors, and that's fine...I just don't want them to look hip hop style...

the look chicken and beatle have is what I'm after

I was going to...I even said on the last page, but everyone said size up 3...31.5+3 = 34.5, so I went with 34

you think these are going to run big after hot wash? I want a slim-ish fit...not skin tight, but not baggy either

I think you should've went 2 sizes, 3 sounds helluva excessive. Anyway, too late now.

leeroy... from the few different pairs i tried on in the evisu shop, you ain't going to achieve 'slim-ish' effect... i guess you won't be exchanging anything since you got them hand painted too... word of advice, there's going to be a lot 2000 no. 1 special comp going on soon... put in on the supermarket, get some money back and get a smaller pair...

if you really cant part with them... hot soak and tumble dry the shit outta them... you'll need to hem them too just to achieve a regular fit...

well the 2000's seem fine, but I think I got a size too big

do you think a hot wash would be fine with these? or you think it'll still run a big baggy?

** I know this runs a lot looser than diors, and that's fine...I just don't want them to look hip hop style...

the look chicken and beatle have is what I'm after

i know it's a little difficult to tell because my pic has a shirt draping over the waist, but it looks like you got them a size or two too big from what i could see.

IMG_1293.jpg

i'm usually a 29 or 30 and these were 32 unwashed.

salaami wants his pair to be a tad(emphasis on tad)slimmer than his sams(w30) so he might try to procure a w31?

update: salaam finally has a job interview tommorrow, so hopefully in a few weeks he can cop! i hate setting myself up for dissapointment...

think they probably fit a 30 better though? i'd say i could have gone one size down on them

yeah, i feel like i could've gone 31 and just suffer a bit around the waist. the rest of the jeans (hip, thigh, legs) would've been just fine for me. so yeah, 32 is generally good for 30.