Evisu Japan 2000 #1 at BiG

jubei

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&manufacturer_id=46&Itemid=28

begin hype now.

seriously, though, looks like they came through just in time for the last legs of DD+1.

Looking forward to seeing if they will start carrying other Evisu Japan items (maybe sweats? though they have that on the Evisu online store already...)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool stuff. how much do evisu 2000 no. 1 typically stretch in the waist? whats the recommended sizing advice? go up or true to size?

not like im planning on buying a pair anytime soon, but it would be nice to know.

^ nice.

go up 2 from normal... they shrink 2 1/2 to 3 inches in the waist from raw

but these are a little roomier around the hips and thighs compared to some jeans. so some people might want to consider only going up 1 from normal, but do that ol' wear the jeans while they're still wet thing, so that the waist doesn't end up shrinking too much.

I admire evisu, but $350 + s&H? That's a tad bit too rich for my plebian blood right now. Hopefully they'll get some No. 2' for dung herders like myself.

It might sound like a lot, but you won't get a much better price from a Japan proxy... plus you get the right to return it or a refund.

stuff to mull over.

It might sound like a lot, but you won't get a much better price from a Japan proxy... plus you get the right to return it or a refund.

stuff to mull over.

True enough, but I'd feel sick paying that much, particularly when glancing at my current living conditions. I'll just wait to see if they get some No.2' in, they should be cheaper.