denimbar sucks

conan.

Guest what job

niggas acting like children

got banned and now he mad

xDD

grow up

i can just imagine these niggas hovering over their Macbook, snickering as they litter the forums with spam

^sounds about right. part of the reason i left, it was a great job and then highschool mentality took over the store and i was getting pushed outta the cool club in essence and i said fuck it and quit. honestly its too bad though. it was a great store for a while.

^sounds about right. part of the reason i left, it was a great job and then highschool mentality took over the store and i was getting pushed outta the cool club in essence and i said fuck it and quit. honestly its too bad though. it was a great store for a while.

there always was a kinda weird circle jerk cool kid vibe going on there. i swear to god one of the girls working there looked down her nose at my sdas. joey and jeff always seemed pretty cool though (no dickride)

Please post link to drama, etc.

I have no idea what this is about.

1. Denimbar posts about upcoming cook-out and nudie jean sale on sufu

2. Denimbar banned by sufu for spamming

3. Denimbar posts on Styleforum (thread deleted) about banning, calls for retaliation, offers free pair of jeans for most lulzy spam post on sufu by a denimbar patron

4. Potential for lulz

5. No lulz

Fin

I wish they still had april 77 and more variety of julian reds. Not too many jeans i'd buy from denimbar. If mauro was offering a free date with the cute redhead (emily?) for getting banned i might be interested....

Joey, where do you work at again? I forget the new store you were located.

I just know how much you guys love fashion. HELLO this is a fashion forum!

ps:

If you do go to counter attack i have secret intelligence that leads me to believe fumma and chris will lead a secret force of stylezeitgiest gothninja's into the fray and strike from the shadows leaving nothing but smouderling Lanvin strap hightops and allen edmonds with shriukens stuck out when the smoke clears

yea look at the unbridled enthusiasm that people on this forum now have for denim bar a huge customer base abandoned. talk about fail. oh sweet more diesel, sevens, rock & republics awesome. too bad denim bar has become a fail.