denimbar sucks

conan.

gotdamn

I'll still stop by though. I have mad ADHD. I also trip on lots of stuff and my #1 arch nemesis lives in new york. her name is "hot stuck up bitch w/ unnecessary attitude"

Oh man I dated that bitch once. Good lay but dayum hard to deal with.

If you do go to counter attack i have secret intelligence that leads me to believe fumma and chris will lead a secret force of stylezeitgiest gothninja's into the fray and strike from the shadows leaving nothing but smouderling Lanvin strap hightops and allen edmonds with shriukens stuck out when the smoke clears

Sounds about as intimidating as the Glowpaint Gang from Batman Forever. Offense meant.

I don't understand any of this. You're all so catty. I feel like I'm watching a group of alpha-tweenie girls bullying a weirdo in private school. Not coincidentally I see a lot of cock-suckery on this thread and I don't approve that. It's unnatural.

Denimbar... If your shop tanks, I have a job for the brunette from Bethesda.

^ nice.

yea look at the unbridled enthusiasm that people on this forum now have for denim bar a huge customer base abandoned. talk about fail. oh sweet more diesel, sevens, rock & republics awesome. too bad denim bar has become a fail.

I have no dogs in this fight, but Joey, if I were you I wouldn't go on public against a former employer, regardless of my opinion on the direction the store has engaged upon.

^ nice.

I have no dogs in this fight, but Joey, if I were you I wouldn't go on public against a former employer, regardless of my opinion on the direction the store has engaged upon.

thanks for the advice but in all honesty for well over a year i have still spoken highly of mauro and what he's done with denim bar. there were things about the direction of the store that i did not care for but i still had respect for them. regardless at this juncture in time with their actions about spamming the shit out of the forums i just think its completely childish, and a very poor choice for a store that aims to be one of the elite in the country.

thanks for the advice but in all honesty for well over a year i have still spoken highly of mauro and what he's done with denim bar. there were things about the direction of the store that i did not care for but i still had respect for them. regardless at this juncture in time with their actions about spamming the shit out of the forums i just think its completely childish, and a very poor choice for a store that aims to be one of the elite in the country.

I think we're making mortars out of bottle-rockets.

Ay yo

denimbar is total scam. bought from them, and they shipped me a box full of paper and pebbles. Tried to claim on paypal but they had valid tracking number so I got ripped off.

Don't buy from denimbar.

I just bought some panties from them, however. Soft and cozy against my genitals

Guest hossoso
wait. What happened??

Late this afternoon (westcoast) a man named Mauro got banned from SuFu for posting what was percieved to be an advert. He went to StyleForum and offered a free pair of jeans (any jeans KMW, PRPS, whatever) from his store (DenimBar) to any person that could post the most outrageous thread on SuFu that mentioned DB. Several threads were posted by brand new SuFu members, all were deleted after a few hours. All threads pertaining to this incident on SF were deleted by the powers-that-be even faster. Several peripheral threads were made about the issue on SuFu. Kunk made a thread that devolved into cross forum verbal sparring, I was a little rough on the little guy, he ended up pouting and the thread got deleted. He's sensitive and got in over his head. This thread is the last remnants of the kerfuffle. Too bad, as a lot of it was really funny. As I have recounted the events here this will probably also be deleted. Kerfuffle

agreed, except i probably took it less seriously than anyone. ask kyle.

Late this afternoon (westcoast) a man named Mauro got banned from SuFu for posting what was percieved to be an advert. He went to StyleForum and offered a free pair of jeans (any jeans KMW, PRPS, whatever) from his store (DenimBar) to any person that could post the most outrageous thread on SuFu that mentioned DB. Several threads were posted by brand new SuFu members, all were deleted after a few hours. All threads pertaining to this incident on SF were deleted by the powers-that-be even faster. Several peripheral threads were made about the issue on SuFu. Kunk made a thread that devolved into cross forum verbal sparring, I was a little rough on the little guy, he ended up pouting and the thread got deleted. He's sensitive and got in over his head. This thread is the last remnants of the kerfuffle. Too bad, as a lot of it was really funny. As I have recounted the events here this will probably also be deleted.

Oh, i didn't know there were cross forum sparring threads too. Messy business.