gay bashing due to sufu style

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, it just threw me back, because i always get compliments from random people about the way i dress, and yesterday, not so much. yesterday i tried to be brave and wear a mint green tank, too bad i didn't know i'd be shopping with neo nazi's. how the fuck am i getting -rep for wearing a mint tank. ya'll on some hateful shit, but at least i wasn't wearing, like raf short shorts.

What? The nazis wouldn't call you a fag for dressing up to par. You're talking about dudes who wore uniforms designed by Hugo Boss and cruised around in sick Benz autos!

Sean from Rockersnyc???

Nope!

I've been a tite pants wearin ass rachee for like 6 years now, and occassionally got minor shit for it, but nothing nearly as severe as some of the experiences some of you have named.

It's probably because I was a dick to most people in high school, so no one had enough self esteem to pick on me.

I've been a tite pants wearin ass rachee for like 6 years now, and occassionally got minor shit for it, but nothing nearly as severe as some of the experiences some of you have named.

It's probably because I was a dick to most people in high school, so no one had enough self esteem to pick on me.

you're also a fucking GIANT

That reminds me, yesterday at the grocery store these two dirty hot topic kids walked by me and said something along the lines of, "GREEN BEAN JOLLY GIANT!"

I turned around as they passed me and informed them of how they were fucking ugly and smelled like shit, quite bluntly.

They scurried away quickly to the parking lot after that, and I saw them as I left pulling away in a broke-ass minivan piloted by what appeared to be some deformed manifestation of a mother.

I can only assume that they were travelling back to their mobile home to cook meth with the rest of the family.

It seems to be really effective. Calling someone ugly is great because it works for everyone, with the same effects.

Those that are actually ugly will have the truth shoved in their ugly, ugly faces, and those who are not ugly will be deeply insulted and have lowered self-esteem.

Try it today!

Reverse gay-bash:

During high school, I got into a fight with this girl who had liked me in middle school and with whom I went out on one date out of pity/confusion. By high school things we're getting pretty nasty in terms of things we said to each other. Eventually, in front of everyone, I just shouted at her, "Well, at least I didn't make someone gay."

To this day, I still think it's the foulest thing I've ever said to intentionally hurt a person's feelings.

took you 6 pages, i think the window for that kind of negativity has closed.

this occurred to me, but i think it is important that we acknowledge that there has already been a thread from a high schooler who has asked about being called "gay" when he wears his tight pants

and "use the fucking search function" is a canonical phrase in supertalk lore, use the fucking search function if you don't believe it

tips for insulting people in public.

1) All you have to do is look fucking crazy. I'm talking I-eat-babies-full-time, my mom was a oversized crocodile that mated with a rabid wolf kinda crazy. I'm talking about that I-strangle-kittens-in-my basement and train-evil-dwarf-zombie-ninjas-for-a-living, that Christopher Walken meets Willem Defore times Jack Nicholson from the shining kinda look in your eye. Rain down the psycho and its game over.

i been gay bashed, never in nyc, but this faux-ggot fights back.

somewhere in here is the story of how i got gay bashed in florida by rednecks and

dented their passenger side door.

it is kind of rare though. i just know how to carry myself.

you gotta dress like a lady but walk like a gentleman.

mostly from people who have no sense of fashion would say something like "aren't your jeans too tight" i just look at em head to toe and smh :/ lolol but usually in here no one really talk shits

i feel bad after reading this thread cause i now see the errors of my ways but i kinda did the opposite teh other day. i went to the mall with my brother and while walking around i see these 2 big fat guys, in matching black wifebeaters, baggy jeans, and similar tattoos. and i muttered 'thats hella gay.' he goes 'i heard that' to which i responded 'well did you see them'

Reverse gay-bash:

During high school, I got into a fight with this girl who had liked me in middle school and with whom I went out on one date out of pity/confusion. By high school things we're getting pretty nasty in terms of things we said to each other. Eventually, in front of everyone, I just shouted at her, "Well, at least I didn't make someone gay."

To this day, I still think it's the foulest thing I've ever said to intentionally hurt a person's feelings.

sadgeorgemichael2.gif

arresteddev_1.gif

shouldve kidnapped him, lit him on fire, then put him out with his mothers blood.

thatll show em