gay bashing due to sufu style

Today I was wearing a mint tank top, rolled up thin finns and boat shoes with my mom at the mall and as I walked by some dude, he scoffed and whispered under his breath "fuckin fruitcake".

Even though I'm not gay, at first I was in disbelief, then SO FUCKIN mad I really wanted to start fucking yelling and this dude right in the middle of the mall w/ my mom present.

Honestly to the uncouth, sufu/high fashion can seem gay to them, you guys ever expereinced this before?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife and biz partner tell me i look like a big fag mostly every day. you'll learn to accept it.

i live in the burbs and people look at me like i'm out of my fucking mind. and i'm not at any eric glennie level. but you may want to skip the mink for fear of gay bashers with an allegiance to PETA.

A lot of this has to do with deep-seeded "virtues" bred into these people from an early age. You're a threat not only because you're different, but because you're a peacock. A peacock has his feathers so he can better attract a fuck than the next bird, yet his feathers slow him down and leave him open to attack. Think about that.

I get it all of the time. I've been beaten up over it in highschool and middle school. I got it very recently and very seriously, actually. But before I go into that... Once, after I was brutalized in a parking lot my father said "Obviously it has something to do with the way you look." A fact I came to realize long before he stated it. I don't wear XL clothes. I'm not an idiot and I can't bring myself to look like a dipshit like the rest of the bottom feeders around here. It doesn't matter if you live in the burbs or the city. Crackers and niggers are all the same with this shit. I call most of you fags in jest, and most of you get the joke. I get the occasional poopout who gets up in arms about it. Other than that, people who call other people a "fag" as a serious put-down leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Most of the shit I get is from blacks and whites, though. The mentality of the lower rungs of both races is incredibly similar. I dunno about asians and mexicans. Haven't really encountered their bullshit yet.

Anywho, I live in baltimore city. It's kind of rough here in a lot of places. IE This place blows. Stay out. In fact, last week I was walking passed lexington market and these two nogs walked passed me and one of them shoved their finger in my face and said something along the lines of "Look at this" and the other one called me a "faggot bitch" or something. The other put his hand over my face and I shoved his arm out of my way to get by. There was a big confrontation and because it was right near a bus stop and I was the only white, people started yelling shit at me. I pretty much had to take the fuck off out of there and I did.

So yes, it happens. I was wearing finns, too!

All of you have your stories... Share them.

need me to visit baltimore on a peace mission? i'll be glad to set them yos straight.

I get it all of the time. I got it very recently and very seriously, actually. It doesn't matter if you live in the burbs or the city. Crackers and niggers are all the same with this shit. I call most of you fags in jest, and most of you get the joke. I get the occasional poopout who gets up in arms about it. Other than that, people who call other people a "fag" as a serious put-down leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Most of the shit I get is from blacks and whites. I dunno about asians and mexicans. Haven't really encountered their bullshit yet.

Anywho, I live in baltimore city. It's kind of rough here in a lot of places. IE This place blows. Stay out. In fact, last week I was walking passed lexington parket and these two nogs walked passed me and one of them shoved their finger in my face and said something along the lines of "Look at this" and the other one called me a "faggot bitch" or something. The other put his hand over my face and I shoved his arm out of my way to get by. There was a big confrontation and because it was right near a bus stop and I was the only white, people started yelling shit at me. I pretty much had to take the fuck off out of there and I did.

So yes, it happens. I was wearing finns, too!

thanks. off-topic, but the only people who usually like what i wear are asian kids and middle-aged black women. this 50'ish lady on the train told me "my sheen was tight" when i had on some waxed jeans. funny shit.

Sure, I actually just revised my shit but I'll take you up on that. Great fits, btw.

i totally get this. when im at school (nyu) what i wear doesnt even get a second glance but now that im home for summer (not even leaving new york, just outside manhattan) i remember how different shit is. i was walking to the post office and passing my old highschool as everyone is getting out, must have gotten pointed at and laughed at like twice. and this is for new standards, jack purcells, a white tee and a trilby.

thanks. off-topic, but the only people who usually like what i wear are asian kids and middle-aged black women. this 50'ish lady on the train told me "my sheen was tight" when i had on some waxed jeans. funny shit.

haha that would have cracked me the hell up

If you're alpha people won't call you down for being dressed like that. It has as much to do with your body language and overall frame of mind as it does with the way you are dressed.