Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

kiya - could you bring a bit more clarity to the situation... "shrinks a lot" sounds a bit worrying to me, and implies they are gonna shrink to less than 36" after several washes.

Also, it would be good to see Cotton Duck modelling these.

Shrinking a full 3" is quite a bit by our standards, most jeans don't shrink much more than 2.5"... The waist shrinks to right below tagged size but will stretch back out within a few wears.. but what's unique about these jeans is any stretching they do in the thighs, waist, etc goes away with a quick wash..

Sold. Since my best fitting jeans are KMW 1980s in 32/34, what size should I go with these Kiya? Also, should I request an inseam length of ~36 so that when I wash it, it will shrink down to a 33-34 inseam, which is what I would like? I kind of want to go with the 31's due to the 8.2 leg opening. Guidance, oh great one!

Sold. Since my best fitting jeans are KMW 1980s in 32/34, what size should I go with these Kiya? Also, should I request an inseam length of ~36 so that when I wash it, it will shrink down to a 33-34 inseam, which is what I would like? I kind of want to go with the 31's due to the 8.2 leg opening. Guidance, oh great one!

I'll say it again, DO NOT size down...

If you wear a 32 in KMW get a size 33 in the SEXSC06..

Get them hemmed 3" longer than where you want them to be once they shrink...

I can only hope the post is quick with my money order...stay away from those 32s

i can agree that these jeans have excellent details and a slim fit, but i'm not so keen on the way these fade if it will be like the ones posted above. i guess i'm more used to high contrast fading, but those look like average blue jeans that are slubby.

also, i guess they won't always fade like that... just depends how you wash them?

i live where it's cold and was hoping to get some heavy samurai 19oz ... will these be that 'cold'? thanks, great jeans

Keep in mind i washed those jeans 13 times in 6 months, FAR more than anybody here would ever wash a pair of jeans..

Hey kiya, you think you could put a pair up on ebay for me? I'll pay an extra 25 bux to cover ebay and paypal fees!! i'm a poor college student lookin to get a lil discount with the microsoft cashback deal :)

kiya...can ya do that?:)

Hey kiya, you think you could put a pair up on ebay for me? I'll pay an extra 25 bux to cover ebay and paypal fees!! i'm a poor college student lookin to get a lil discount with the microsoft cashback deal :)
kiya...can ya do that?:)

Kiya does not run a concierge service.

any thoughts from the people who have tried them jawns on????

Tried them on today. My thoughts were that they were very slim. They fit nicely and the denim was super slubby. A little itchy at first, but I didn't notice it after putting them on. I wear a sz29 in Skulls and I tried on a sz28 today. I'd say go true to size or size up one.

Tried them on today. My thoughts were that they were very slim. They fit nicely and the denim was super slubby. A little itchy at first, but I didn't notice it after putting them on. I wear a sz29 in Skulls and I tried on a sz28 today. I'd say go true to size or size up one.

very slim? doesnt seem like it from measurements... how do they compare to New Standards in slimness?

any ideas on sizing? i wear a 29 on shearers...

Get a 29 in these too...