Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

These do stretch quite a bit, so if they're super tight just stick with it and the denim will stretch back out.

I've found it shrinks about 2" after a hot soak for 45 minutes but stretches back out within 10 wears...

Solix, that is crazy. 2.8 inches shrinkage in the waist? Kiya wasn't kidding when he said don't size down. I almost copped a 34, but it looks like I'll definitely need a 36. Thanks for posting measurements.

It's actually 1.8 inches. You scared me, lol. They fit pretty snugly comfortably now. I'll post the fit pics in a couple of hours. True to size is still my advice on these. I'm damn sure they'll stretch back out just fine.

i just got done with a hot soak and the jeans are WAY slubbier than any jeans I own. They soften up very quickly. Shrinkage is HUGE! I got a sz30 and I wear a 28 in Somet.

well, i wear 36 in everything, but i have to wear 34 in somets - so, that does not say anything.

may I ask all those who actually have gotten their pairs to post pre- and postsoak measurements and fit pics, as this is what everybody (incl. me) is waiting for.

thx!

OK so I just got back from SE. It was my first time there, whoever was working was real friendly and helpful. I thought I was gonna go with a 32, but they were looser than I thought theyd be, and I can imagine them stretching out to that same size again.

So I went with 31s, and I was told to cautiously luke-warm soak instead of hot soaking right away cause these shrink a ton. I like the idea of flexibility to always be able to shrink more rather than going with 32s and possibly having them stretch too much for my liking even after a hot soak. To give people an idea, the 31s buttoned up easily, but fit from the ass up. They werent baggy, but definitely not tight. The 32s were not loose at the waist, but through the ass they were pretty baggy.

Oh yeah, and these are MUCH slubbier than any jeans Ive ever owned. The pics online dont really do them justice, they are spotted with white all over and really itchy.

Measurements:

Everything is almost spot on with the SE measurements except that my waist is more like 33 than 32. A good thing for me since I'd probably be best served with a 31.5 anyways... fit pics/measurements to come after soaking. :cool: