Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

More breathable and looser weave made on a hand loom… as prickly as it is it's super comfortable and the prickliness went away after the initial wear.

Does it mean that these are 50%sugar cane and 50% cotton? Im confused. Also, another question for Kiya...wasn't there a slim cut version of the Okinawas that u guys sold at the store a little while back? you guys still have any available? pics? let me know...thanks

Does it mean that these are 50%sugar cane and 50% cotton? Im confused. Also, another question for Kiya...wasn't there a slim cut version of the Okinawas that u guys sold at the store a little while back? you guys still have any available? pics? let me know...thanks

Yup, these are 50/50 cotton/sugarcane fiber..

There has never been a slim Oki...

I might hold off on buying some okinawas and get these. I wanna get an idea of pricin....Any chance its gonna have a snakeskin patch? :) What is the ideal price range?

Buffalo skin patch. it's thick, burly, and super porous..

has sugarcane even produced a blackpair? I don't think I've seen one.

Buzz Rickson has...

We'll have some fit pics available but not till late May after we get back from Japan...

So these are basically going to be a slimmer 40601?

Not really, only the denim from the 40601 is used..

There's a much longer inseam, totally different fit, different pocket-bags, different leather tag, blank back pockets, and a crotch reinforcement patch.

Not really, only the denim from the 40601 is used..

There's a much longer inseam, totally different fit, different pocket-bags, different leather tag, blank back pockets, and a crotch reinforcement patch.

I wish that would have come on the first sugarcane collab...

but the same animal?

Yes, same animal. Porous buffalo skin.

Damn! These and the Triple Works collab, I'll now have to pick up.:mad: Even though I told myself, "No More!"

Any more pics?

Any word on pricin? we need to know...

$300.00...

any chance it comes out before summertime??? I have decided to save my money and get these instead of the okinawas.

These should be out within the next two months.

When can we see proper pics of these?

Also, small point but is it possible in addition to also see these worn on someone with a "larger" build?

By larger, I mean like a 34, and not the typical SuFu 28 inch waisters.

It's sometimes hard to tell for me how your collabs fit, cos they always tend to be modelled on very, very slim build lads who downsize on their jeans anyway.

Not a criticism, just an observation / feedback.

That said I thought the Cotton Duck photoshoot was spot on.