Super...Smokers?

Belmonts have officially lost their taste to me. It doesn't really feel like I'm smoking anymore, instead it's like I'm just sucking air. :| I'm trying to find something new to smoke, so I just bought these since they're stronger.

6F74F664-F246-11DB-8205-C5E5EB0B6CE3.jpg

Any Canadians who would recommend that I try something else before I decide to stick with these?

Belmonts have officially lost their taste to me. It doesn't really feel like I'm smoking anymore, instead it's like I'm just sucking air. :| I'm trying to find something new to smoke, so I just bought these since they're stronger.

6F74F664-F246-11DB-8205-C5E5EB0B6CE3.jpg

Any Canadians who would recommend that I try something else before I decide to stick with these?

Canadian Classics >: )

haha i dunno i smoke davidoffs but they are $$$

Haha well now that I can bug my friend to buy me cigarettes for cheap, money isn't too much of a concern. How much more expensive are Davidoffs?

@londaily: I've heard that Dunhills are really good cigarettes, so I might actually give them a try. It might be a good break from all the strong cigarettes I just bought. Thanks. :)

Canadian Classics >: )

haha i dunno i smoke davidoffs but they are $$$

Haha well now that I can bug my friend to buy me cigarettes for cheap, money isn't too much of a concern. How much more expensive are Davidoffs?

@londaily: I've heard that Dunhills are really good cigarettes, so I might actually give them a try. It might be a good break from all the strong cigarettes I just bought. Thanks. :)

well here in BC they are 11.50 ish a pack, but i hate smoking anything else so i have to bite the bullet (or quit ha)

well here in BC they are 11.50 ish a pack, but i hate smoking anything else so i have to bite the bullet (or quit ha)

That's not too bad, unless Ontario prices are more expensive than there (most decent packs here are 11.30). If I can find those in my friend's city for under $8, I'll definitely try it.

That's not too bad, unless Ontario prices are more expensive than there (most decent packs here are 11.30). If I can find those in my friend's city for under $8, I'll definitely try it.

man fuck you guys seriously

here in aus pack of dunhills i smoke cost me $17.90ish fuuuuuckkkkkk

i semi-quit though though now. havnt had a cigarette in 4.5 days im dying

gonna buy a pack tomrorow though cos i deserve it

I think you should definitely get one. A bunch of people I know have em.. they all like them better than normal cigarettes and they're so much cheaper (in the long run). I agree with all that and the only reason I haven't bought one is because I don't own a credit card yet.

got some disposable targards, makes unfiltered luckies more enjoyable

anyone know of some cool cigarette cases?

You are desperate aren't you, try to proxy some cartons from Europe or some shit.

seconded for the cigarette case the pack always get fucked up in tight jawns.

Are those bitches better than the Davidoff lights? I've only had the Davidoff lights and I have not bought a pack of off's since.

Hmm, i prefer the menthol ones since i prefer menthol. (lol)