Super...Smokers?

and ive been thinking about doing the ecig thing, i tried swimming the other day and made it about 4 strokes out and almost sank.

i can hardly walk up hills.

this one smoke the other night tipped my lungs over the edge.

couldn't breathe properly until the next morning. thought i'd be ok so had another one and that blockiness was there again.

i'd imagine that's what tar feels like in the lungs.

told myself i'm gonna quit. turned down my mate today who i do smokos with on a regular basis.

how long can i last.

most tobacco shops carry dunhills, limited quantity, but they are there.

and ive been thinking about doing the ecig thing, i tried swimming the other day and made it about 4 strokes out and almost sank.

i can hardly walk up hills.

you are definitely not a canadian pioneer.

you dont need to quit smoking. you just need to exercise. you'd be surprised at how much your dexterity changes once you get off the couch.

you are definitely not a canadian pioneer.

you dont need to quit smoking. you just need to exercise. you'd be surprised at how much your dexterity changes once you get off the couch.

yeah i agree completely, smoking doesn't make you unfit, there is no direct relationship between the two. I am sure smoking doesn't help your lung capacity which in turn affects your ability to exercise but its not as simple as smoking makes you unfit.

I am probably the fittest i have ever been just in the middle of training for a marathon and i still smoke and feel no affect whatsoever.....

What are these and where can you get them?

In China, I smoked these and thought they were great. looked everywhere trying to buy a carton of these in the Beijing airport but they were sold out.

Sent a pack to spaghetti in the superswap.

432-00.jpg

anyone else smoke them?

these

china 45 yuan a pack, picked up a carton from my aunt's store for 200

RJxHdVNzCqr1c0k4z57YULgXo1_400.jpg

my friend bought a carton, i'm half done with a pack i bought from her... tastes like berries and perfume. in a good way.. hah

theyre 520s. from taiwan i think. she bought the "slims" theyre thinner and almost as long as 100s. good relatively light smoke.

edit: and its cool to leave them in the ashtray so people will see the heart. i feel like i'm making someone smile haha oh so silly..

hah i actually kinda dig them.. they remind me of summer and stuff. but yeah, i finished the pack, and now i'm back to the regular grind. spirit blacks are my stogies, i don't smoke a lot though, usually there is beer or wine involved....

I just got a pack of the naturals, i don't the picture is the ones i bought! what are you smoking???

I haven't smoked in a while :( But damn, yesterday I hung out with my friends, nice warm weather, sun beating down on us, and he pulls out a pack of marb27s and offers me one. It was SO hard to decline.

Gonna get me a pack of nat's on new years though. Smoke it the entire day :D