Super...Smokers?

How does your throat not hurt? If I smoke even like 15 I wake up with a horrible dry, scratchy throat and it's unpleasant enough to keep me from making it a habit.

When I first made this thread, I had thought it'd end up like a cig butt thrown on the highway....forgotten....

But I see its livelier than ever.

Anyway.

I've been trying to quit lately. Years ago I'd smoke half a pack a day with my gf. Kool Krushes from Japan.

Then when she left, and I started taking graduate level classes, I upped my dosage to a pack a day at times.

Does anyone like those new menthol camel crushes? I think they are the shit when you want some icy cool menthol flavor.

Anyway what happened to the cig swap?

When I first made this thread, I had thought it'd end up like a cig butt thrown on the highway....forgotten....

But I see its livelier than ever.

Anyway.

I've been trying to quit lately. Years ago I'd smoke half a pack a day with my gf. Kool Krushes from Japan.

Then when she left, and I started taking graduate level classes, I upped my dosage to a pack a day at times.

Does anyone like those new menthol camel crushes? I think they are the shit when you want some icy cool menthol flavor.

Anyway what happened to the cig swap?

i tired those menthol camel crushes months back when they came out, fucking strong, left my throat hurting after chaining a few the night before. They are nice though once in a while, dont think i could smoke them as a daily.

anyone still down for cig swap. like i said a few posts up i have a couple packs of camel nutty menthol for swap

no other cigs which are better than indonesian cigs!

you guys have to learn how to blend cigs like we do, seriously..

this is my current cigs,

kretek_sampoerna.jpg

and i only pay 1 dollar for it

so for the swap i'm just gonna randomly pick and match up whoever is willing to participate. so then it won't matter what you want and what you have to swap. (unless anyone has any better ideas). two packs to swap. sound good? anyone else down to participate?

well, there's that list of what people are generally looking for in what they want to receive, but i think the beauty of the swap is getting something that you can't get locally so keep that in mind. maybe some foreign cigarettes, or some good local tobacco.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2190996&postcount=900

here's the list of people who already said they would like to participate. if you want in, post here.

when should we send out by?

cigarette swappers:

samsikle

acidline

maydenchina

jebeebus

duckfeet

charles

iakonafuji

imratherunique

moneytuff

fadetodarkness

_kai_

Wish I could participate but I've stocked up on cheap shit since money is tight (Premier tobacco - 8 oz for $22) and I'm sure no one wants to be the recipient of such unremarkable cigabutts.

:(

so excited =3

how will you choose who swaps with whom?

i thought of trying to pair up who wants what/who can provide what, but i don't want someone to get the short end of the stick so i'm gonna pick names out of a hat, classic super swap style

haploid, do you want me to remove your name from the list?

I'll prob swap if it doesn't happen real soon. I'll be traveling for a while.

But I can get some good smokes compiled into a pack easily enough.

I've got botschafter, peter stokkebye handroll'd, nat sherms, zigzag handroll'd, daily smokes (winstons), and pretty much anything else except the harder to get foreign stuff

EDIT: The only stuff I want is the harder to get foreign stuff

Can some one recommend me a cool metal cigarette case? (cant find one)

And how much would a carton of 7 star king size menthol light would cost to Proxy + shipping and can some one do it for me?

holy,

check out Ebay, along with my Dupont i got a solid gold cigarette case from the 60's, made in England for about $30. was lucky that no one bid on it, but at the same time there are plenty of cool cases on there, just have to search for them.

k since i suppose no one else wanted to join i'll close off the swap to the following individuals. if you don't want to participate anymore it's totally cool. pm me with your addresses, i'll bold them off as i receive them. if i don't get an address i'm going to assume you don't want to swap anymore. what do you guys reckon a good ship out date would be? also jebeebus and charles, when do you think your proxy cigarettes'll come in?

cigarette swappers:

samsikle

acidline

maydenchina

jebeebus

duckfeet

charles

iakonafuji

imratherunique

moneytuff

fadetodarkness

_kai_

evilcrayon

e0d9n0b5

edit: oh yeah we should set up the ground rules too. i think two (different) packs to ship out to your partner sounds fair. i mean, if you're going to bother with shipping you might as well make it worth it.