dkatz

Your wardrobe staples: what are they?

A white or black AA V-neck, APC's, and Vans Eras, though the 9-month old ones I have are getting a bit too worn from dealing with the worst winter we've had in years. Probably will get something cheap and leather for the replacement.

An AA hoodie for the days where I need a bit of warmth, and my Corpus cadet for anything in the negatives.

A white or black AA V-neck, APC's, and Vans Eras, though the 9-month old ones I have are getting a bit too worn from dealing with the worst winter we've had in years. Probably will get something cheap and leather for the replacement.

An AA hoodie for the days where I need a bit of warmth, and my Corpus cadet for anything in the negatives.

How 'bout a cheap pair of Red Wings if you have big feet?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=952696#post952696

;)

I wear a pair of april 77's every day, so the morning choice is "grey or blue?". Same belt every day, too: a handmade Ken Diamond one from before he started putting shitty skulls on everything. Otherwise, I almost always have some kind of AA shirt on (sometimes two), usually under something else.

I have a Steven Alan shirt that's probably my most-worn item of clothing after my aprils, and I've got a new one coming in the mail, so it's probably going to be Steven Alan + aprils more days than not.

White tee, solid color H&M or Uniqlo pullover hoody, levi's 501's and Half cabs. I can't afford skulls right now.

APC black blazer

white AA v necks

dior 19cm clawmark jeans

silver common project mids

thats pretty much what Ive worn 3 days a week for over a year (lose the blazer during hot summer days ofcourse)

herrington or workwear-inspired jacket, button-up, dark jeans, black or brown ben sherman belt, and plimsolls of all shapes and sizes.

basicly what im wearing now... a tee, my evisu jeans, and half cabs.

saba wool hoody and crewneck sweater, white tees, lee 101z jeans, beat up lacoste white canvas shoes and all-black adidas gazelles

I usually wear t-shirts and hoodies out when it's overcast. But my all-time staple for the last few years has been this one slim H&M white shirt that some sufu-ers got me (thanks guys). I have a white cloak shirt but I save that for special events... I usually opt for the H&M shirt because for some reason I feel better about wearing it all day and putting it into the washing machine, it has come out crisp everytime. I know quality is off on alot of H&M stuff but my shirt is the exception I guess.

I also still really like wearing my oversized M65 lots, second to my light uniqlo short peacoat. And a stuff-sack for my bag.

All winter I wore these huge long sleeve jersey shirts I got on sale from club monaco, most of the time I'd use them as scarves and would put 'em on whenever it got too cold at night.

Here's how I usually looked like in winter with my pcoat and shirt/scarf...

2256915361_a0081077fd.jpg

denim(especially this one too small levis shirt)/oxford/chambray/plaid flannel shirts.

a grey åhlens cardigan I got fall 2006 that ive worn alot, surprised its still in one piece.

Navy and grey åhlens hoodies, the navy one is maybe 5 years old and nicely washed out.

Navy and black wool watch caps, used pretty much all winter the last couple of years.

At the moment staples are chore coats, basiclly worn one every day for the last 3 months, but I think this will be an all time favorite. I just have to add a carhartt duck chore coat to be able to wear denim shirts aswell.

as much retail whoring as i do, i'm always wearin this alpha industries military jacket (macgyver) - in terms of price-per-wear, its my best buy by far - fits perfectly, and imo, an ideal jacket to wear in shitty pac nw weather, and with some of my other staples (plaid, flannel button downs, pbj005s/finns, and painted chuck high tops).

lotsa stuff i like better than the aforementioned, but i always go back to these guys...

Guest chemi

BLESS jkt

Uniqlo/Tsubi shirts

Acne Maxxx

White DBSS

i'm hoping to add some color to my wardrobe, SOMEWHERE. if only i could find a pair of blue/red distressed dbss sneakers :o

whatever jeans i'm working on (right now some wrangler 936)

my trusty brown leather belt with shimano XT rodeo buckle

an undershirt

right now i've been wearing a pair of boots i got at goodwill for 15 bucks nonstop to break them in

Some beat-to-shit Puma smashes in white/green, Levi's 511s and whatever T-shirt or polo happens to be around. Sort of tacky but warm as fuck brown Columbia down bomber jacket (complete with faux-fur collar) on top in winter. Now the cold is sort of letting up I guess I'd go with my trusty charcoal H&M hoody and black denim jacket.

aa tri-blend tshirts

sam's

beat up tissot watch

old miu miu ankle boots or trail shoes

"sufu cliche" stamp on forehead

aa tri-blend tshirts

sam's

beat up tissot watch

old miu miu ankle boots or trail shoes

"sufu cliche" stamp on forehead

but you smell crazy diff...

Denim (APC or S&S)

Adidas Beckenbaur All Around Special Edition sneaks

AA shirts with promo photos of my favorite bands (one with Wolf parade is my fav)

Have 2 Hoodies from Urban i rotate between too

imperial denim of some sort

Tee of some sort

Tanner Belt + laynard

Dunk Hi tops of some sort

oversize hoodie of woolen duffel with a hood if its cold

APC NS

AAA tees

nike air wovens haha

Fedora

H&M cardigan

Fruit of the Loom tank

19CM-MIJ

Chucks

I default to:

- A Dunderdon crewneck that i got for 30 bucks. Love this thing to death. Thick, slim and long with small armholes.

- Baggy-ass washed Dior 21cms. They've streched out like crazy and look like Zathans or something ha

- Uniqlo t-shirt

- Half cabs

Plain white t-shirt or a graphic t-shirt

Samurai S500Jx-LR

generic man shoes or chucks

and my club monaco sweatshirt

whoa blast from the past.

This thread, like most others, is better with photos.