General Pizza Discussion Thread

denimfan45

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a medium thin crust that is corn mealed and tanned and crisp at the bottom, moist and chewy at the top, a sundried tomato sauce, a half-half mix of mozzarella and provolone, with japanese eggplant slices, roma tomato rounds, salami slivers, a whole okra on each slice, plus tobasco for the big show.

• 10 months later...
never had, so plz present paragraph long post describing the flavor.

the best place to get it is at a grimy pizza stand in a subway station, as hangover food during a walk of shame. it contains everything that you need after a hangover (carbs, eggs, regret). you're not allowed to fold this pizza because you need to take as long as possible eating it, experiencing the various flavors it offers. also, tabasco, which is standard fare for street stand pizza over here, is not allowed.

most people hate the flavor and wonder how anybody could ever think that this combination of ingredients was a good idea, but sometimes it just hits the spot.

depends on the place. this spot up near me in washington heights makes one that I like a ton:

Peppers&Onion, mushrooms, jalapenos.

I'm also a fan for the variety that includes some kind of cured ham and a cream-based sauce rather than tomato-based.

One italian place I know rocks this (nutella and berries):

1689904967_b34c761b81.jpg

Which is just RIDICULOUSLY insanely yum. You can get it with bananas, strawberries, or mixed berries. I think I saw one guy special order it with nutella and peanut butter.

Little Caesars had an "any size, unlimited toppings, $9.99" deal

so i got me a L with EVERYTHING

ended up being 22 toppings i think, with 6 different types of meat

quite nasty