Gilt Groupe Sample Sales

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You know when the sale starts at Bloomies? polish. And for the ladies, I was in at the SF one a while ago and there was a bunch of sale Calvin Klein Collection and DVF stuff in small sizes, including some wrap dresses down to, like $90.

• 4 weeks later...

If you guys wanted to register for gilt groupe you can just follow this link. Big discounts on brands like Tim Hamilton, Band of Outsiders, A Testoni. They had Helmut Lang, Varvatos and others awhile back. Women's stuff too

I used this to sign up without having to get an invite from someone.

www.gilt.com/downtown

Don't go stealing my small sizes though.

all that shit sells out really fast. The sales always start at noon so you best have an unsupervised job if you want a good chance 2 copz. Prices are from 1/4 of retail to 1/2 of retail, but most things fall into about 1/3 of retail. They also do returns so you dont need to worry about spending a g on some shit that doesnt end up fitting.

I had a couple people PM me asking for invites. Just use the link i provided and you can do it without one. www.gilt.com/downtown . I wish the BoO sale tomorrow was later so i didn't have to wakeup before noon on my day off. Working during Tim Hamilton kinda sucks since i like his stuff when it's not his really high retail

Lots of nice stuff in the BoO sale but sizing is all over the place.

Picked up a tie. Was flip flopping on the windowpane trousers.

*edit

PM me if you need invites. I'll give you a bj if you get me store credit.

You know you can sort by sizes right? I bought a patchwork s/s shirt and a royal weave black tie. Also, i posted a signup link twice. Easier than waiting for invites, but make that money if you needs

You know you can sort by sizes right? I bought a patchwork s/s shirt and a royal weave black tie. Also, i posted a signup link twice. Easier than waiting for invites, but make that money if you needs

yea, they just didn't have much in my size other than some SS oxfords, which I'm pretty good on right now.

*edit

They didn't have full size runs of everything. Most stuff was XS x x x XXL immediately at noon.

Fuck i want me some tim hamilton though. I might have to bring my laptop with me and make a pit stop at a starbucks while on a delivery. I think they're going to keep a steady flow of more sufu friendly brands since they had tim hamilton, BoO, and helmut lang recently.

The fucking BoO sale was wack. I logged in at 8:59 and most of the shit in my size was already in someone else's cart.. WTF. Didn't buy shit out of spite.

I agree. I think Gilt Groupe is just all hype but I don't they have any stocks. They probably might have all the odd sizes and the leftover stuff..

Has anybody actually purchased anything from Gilt? How's the stuff? Are their stuff in good condition-not defective? Just wondering...

Everytime I clicked on something it would say it's already in somebody else's cart...

I agree. I think Gilt Groupe is just all hype but I don't they have any stocks. They probably might have all the odd sizes and the leftover stuff..

Has anybody actually purchased anything from Gilt? How's the stuff? Are their stuff in good condition-not defective? Just wondering...

Everytime I clicked on something it would say it's already in somebody else's cart...

^^^ You know SOMEONE most likely loaded their cart up on multiple sizes to dump the rest on ebay

The fucking BoO sale was wack. I logged in at 8:59 and most of the shit in my size was already in someone else's cart.. WTF. Didn't buy shit out of spite.

^^^ likewise.

Fuck i want me some tim hamilton though. I might have to bring my laptop with me and make a pit stop at a starbucks while on a delivery. I think they're going to keep a steady flow of more sufu friendly brands since they had tim hamilton, BoO, and helmut lang recently.

Ive spoke to one of the people that work at Gilt and they told me that the CEO is a big cdg and Watanabe fan and that he wants to do some other brands but the member base is too small right now. He said hopefully they'll be doing more risky stuff as they grow in size. I think we can see thats starting to happen a bit, Gilt groupe had a BoO, a step up from like LV and Ralph Lauren and whatever else they sold.

Have you ever looked at gilt minus the BoO sale? They usually have most every size of the items but you gotta be there lightning fast. People are quick with that stuff plus there are resellers out there. The stuff if mint and new, nothing wrong with them at all. The reason it says something is in someone's cart because there are a ton of members on Gilt Groupe. Internet forums are only a tiny fraction of their customer base.