Gilt Groupe Sample Sales

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure most of the acne stuff next week will be basics, but probably will sell out quickly since acne is pretty popular amongst non-forum peeps as well. I'll probably check it at noon to see if anything cool is available

yeah. I'm really glad I'm gonna be home for that one. Opinions on Acne sizing in button-downs (if they come up for sale). I'm a 36/37 sleeve with a 16.5 neck, and if its a tagged size, usually an XL - should I shoot for XL if its not in sleeve/neck measurements?

the men's sales are always tuesdays and thursdays at noon eastern

Finally, some more sufu friendly sales. Acne and Filippa K this coming week. Might pick up some trousers or a dress shirt depending on what they have. The filippa k video is up. They normally have pieces from the videos.

yeah. I'm really glad I'm gonna be home for that one. Opinions on Acne sizing in button-downs (if they come up for sale). I'm a 36/37 sleeve with a 16.5 neck, and if its a tagged size, usually an XL - should I shoot for XL if its not in sleeve/neck measurements?

Acne's button downs are sized 46-48-50-etc. Tall people beware.. I returned a button down shirt from Yoox the other day because it was way too short for me. Other than that it fit fine. I'm an M in Filipa K and a size 40 in Agnes B. Hope this helps.

Acne's button downs are sized 46-48-50-etc. Tall people beware.. I returned a button down shirt from Yoox the other day because it was way too short for me. Other than that it fit fine. I'm an M in Filipa K and a size 40 in Agnes B. Hope this helps.

um...well what size from Acne did you return? You're an M in filippa k, a 40 in agnes b, and a ?? in acne?

either way, i have no idea what size i wear in acne.

i hate asking sizing questions. but for button downs, if i'm looking for 21 or so inches pit to pit, what size do i need? t-shirts, etc. i look for 20 - 21.5, again what size?

actually, same question for filippa k if anyone can help...

thanks...

read earlier posts... theres a link where you need no invite

Shouldn't we try as a community to pass on the $25 free credit from one person to the next. I decided to get my invite from a member that way it benefits someone at no expense to me. Only makes sense to help each other out. :confused:

With that, someone can get invites from me as well. :D

argh why do i always forget to logon until half an hour later. i was gonna buy the trousers in both colors but only got to buy the black clover.

anybody knows if the 48 blazer fits like a 46? weird how they sell the trousers starting at 46 but blazers at 48. oh well the blazers dont look that great.

gilt needs to send out emails automatically at 9am when shit starts selling. thatd help remind me

Yea, i wanted that too. Sucks. Their button ups fit me nicely, but i can't justify another one at the moment. I might buy that purple belt though. Anyone else buy anything? Hopefully, there will be a must have kinda thing at the Dunhill and Rag & Bone sale next week