DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesss aho's got them and right from the get go pics, without even taking them out the box! :D

lurk on :cool:

DAY 1 contd.

Please expect multiple updates daily...

Quick rear shot...I got too much going on in the butt for these jeans...

img0323ja5.jpg

And sorry guys, I lied. Kind of. I soaked the waistband so that I could hopefully stretch out the waist an inch...

img0326vg3.jpg

Action shots when dry...

Post soak waist measurement is about 30.5inches...hopefully they'll stretch out a bit more, but they should be fine if I wear them a bit lower. Consequences of my bubble-butt, over eating at every meal, and spending all other time on my bike...

djonno, it's not levitating, just sitting on top of a blank 100 CD-R case which you can't see at that angle...

Should get a few more interesting pics tomorrow, hopefully on the DSLR!

Day 2

mini update of the journal...the first and only page of it so far...

img0336zo1.jpg

more to come!

operationjake, thanks, will do once my personal photographer comes around (tomorrow)...

EDIT: more pics

img0343nl4.jpg

diorjumpie6.jpg

jumping around the house

img0348rj0.jpg

some whisker development and fading that the camera didn't pick up...notice the exposed button fly, these things are tight...

They're probably as tight as I'd ever want to go (any tighter and I'd be in the market for leggings) but they do seem to be stretching a bit. All my jeans measure out to about 31.5 inches after stretching but I wear a 29 in just about everything. If I measure out the spot I wear my jeans, it's about 34 inches so take this all with a grain of salt. Because of this, I tend to have no clue when sizing my jeans so I'm not sure how much I actually sized down on these....I definitely have one of the more awkward body types, bubble butt and gut to match but skinny everywhere else...

They don't look bad per se, just not great. I bet they will start to look better after a week or two from them simply starting to mold to you body shape. They should definitely get to at least 31 inches before the end of your month. Thanks for the pics, too. Nice to see some more activity on the thread.

they are fading, there is a band across the left thigh and on the right thigh thre are about 4 grey streaks coming from the crotch, they are definitely starting to look good. Honeycombs are starting out as well too.

Day 3

Sorry for the slow update, I had a long day. Some bad news, I wasn't able to get my hands on the DSLR so hopefully these pics will do for now...

Got some food at a place called Ajishin, one of the few Japanese restaurants worth going to in Michigan

img0372ca7.jpg

img0377ji2.jpg

Some poor quality close up shots...really sorry, I know I keep promising better haha

img0381ic8.jpg

img0387kg3.jpg

img0397nl8.jpg

img0399yi9.jpg

As you can see, there are some whiskers developing but it's only been 3 months so theres nothing too intense. The knees seem to be wearing down pretty fast as I spend a lot of time kneeling, however...