DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool tour. Will be interested to see how the end result is. I'm told the black doesn't fade as well as the indigo, I assume because indigo dye has different properties?

Meta's pictures remind me of my time in Paris- seems like a long time ago. I like how public drinking is just no big deal across the pond.

Sorry for answering about the ship date sooner. I think it would be good if meta shipped them on the 9th. Whatever day aho recieved the jeans, he will ship them the same day next month. This will continue for each person.

Hooooweeee bump from an unprecedented 4th page! meta, could we get some farewell pics before you send them off?

so if you guys are doing start when you recieve them and go for 30 days, wont it just get pushed farther and farther until people and their designated months are off?

Guess what came in the mail today...

img0309bw8.jpg

DAY 1

(sorry for the bad picture quality...I'll be switching back and forth between a DSLR and a plain old Canon point and shoot...)

Measurements-

Waist: 15in.

Thigh (BiG): 9.75

Leg Opening: 6.75

img0313oa5.jpg

img0318jo6.jpg

and a horrible fit pic:

img0321qd0.jpg

As you can tell, these are some tight bitches on me around the waist. Didn't realize I gained so much weight in the past few weeks living at home over vacation, but it is what it is! But really, my sincere apologies for the bad pics, I was in somewhat of a rush...I got some big plans for these jeans and it seems meta got some pretty good wear on them, scent-wise...

i expected the jeans to be a bit more progressed by now tbh

There is definite wear that you can't really see in those pics, but it's only been 3 months so no worries! Also, I plan to beat these into pulp in the next few weeks...

EDIT: Never mind guys, I'm just gonna suck it up, no wash/soak!