Selegna presents: PULLIN' CARDS.. VOL.1 Triumvir3?

Selegna

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

triumvierrrrer333 is in the houuuuuse.

HAAAAAhaaha. oh man... this is great. soak it all in bud.. i know.. it hurts. its that good hurt though.

and no this site isnt just a bunch of ripped cloaks and army boots. your shit is wack and it aint no fuckin secret. yeah yeah yeah i know you gettin money and shit right? haha

but dont be mad.. a bunch of cards are gonna get pulled. you just happened to be the first.

You talk like your from some early 90's sitcom. I mean seriously, "soak it all in bud, I know.. it hurts. its that good though?" Who the fuck says that?

And of course I know this site isnt full of cloaks and army boots, I was being sarcastic and stupid. As much as you probably don't want to hear it, Sufu has greatly influenced how I dress. I know triumvir will never a sufu friendly brand but that doesnt mean I shouldnt wear it. Also Im sorry my "shit is wack" and apparently it "aint no secret," which is funny because I never was trying to keep it a secret.

ps I dont get paid for doing whatever it is you think I do.

your name is from a children's anime show so you lose sorry broseph :(

Actually I never watched the anime, I just read the manga. I am sorry that once upon a time I read a comic book and have lasting memories of it. Apparently being once a kid isn't the new cool thing. The fact that you're even poking fun at the name I've chosen to go by as is sort of elemetary school-esque.

90's sitcoms are the shit.. and i know you aint running game there. youre just some bitch made thats supports that garbage. go tell 'your boy' that runs that shit to come read this.

i know your kind.. a UCI all asian frat, drinks nothing but light-beer and patron, probably dances around like a fairy with his 'squad' and probly all pre-med too hahah gettthefuckouttttaahere.

no..no..no.. 'FUCK YOUR CLIQUE'

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

POOF!

90's sitcoms are the shit.. and i know you aint running game there. youre just some bitch made thats supports that garbage. go tell 'your boy' that runs that shit to come read this.

i know your kind.. a UCI all asian frat, drinks nothing but light-beer and patron, probably dances around like a fairy with his 'squad' and probly all pre-med too hahah gettthefuckouttttaahere.

no..no..no.. 'FUCK YOUR CLIQUE'

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

POOF!

Made? Or did you mean maid? Or is it just poor grammar on your part? Either way it is an entirely unimaginative insult.

Also you apprently dont know my kind, I dont attend UCI, I go to the University of Washington and my house is hardly an "all asian frat." I'm like one of maybe three asian guys. However you clever stereotype of me really brings out your ignorance.

Also I wish I was pre-med.

bitch maid...hahahahahahahaahahah oh man.. that was good. and im mad ignorant idongiveafuuuck. youre still a frat fuckhead that falls into the stereotype.

my mind is a garden.. ha

Flame-You-Lose-I_win.jpg