College Rejection Letters

branespload

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im at ucla right now. honestly i think uci better choice. la and berkeley filled with overmotivated douches. so many teacher pet types willin to take cock. regardless dumb girls are everywhere. but still schools overrated

i disagree about the overmotivated douches, i only see 2-3 of them in my classes. i DO agree about the dumb girls, especially corny white girls. but there are plenty of asian cuties :D (which i assume are smart because theyre asian.)

Just got rejected from LSE. I have 40 IB points, and I have seen people get offers of 37/38 :confused:

sorry ib doesnt mean sht anymore. i have even more than you and i didnt get into any of the ivy leagues except columbia engineering which doesnt really count.

college admissions are simply putting less emphasis on stuff azns r gud at

Tufts is ranked 28 in the "National Universities" category of the America's Best Colleges 2008 list by U.S. News & World Report. The institution is also categorized as a "Doctoral/Research Extensive" institution by the Carnegie Foundation.

Wikipedia ftw.

Just got rejected from LSE. I have 40 IB points, and I have seen people get offers of 37/38 :confused:

LSE is weird anyway, their admissions are fucked up, I got rejected from LSe but got offers from everywhere else including Cambridge, friend of mine got rejected from like 3 other places i got offers ( Cambridge Durham UCL), and then got an offer from LSE. But anything over 38 IB points is enough grades to get in anywhere in Europe, its then everything else that makes it a lottery, although by the sounds of it not as bad as Affirmative Action shit, that sounds fucking rediculous.

I've been rejected from Dauphine (ie. the only good university in France) and from Sciences Po (with only 8 points out of 80 missing...).

I wanted to try the LSE someday, but now I'm not so sure....rejection letters are so annoying.

just got my letter from U Richmond...fuck them

also, schools are starting to send shit out right about now, so post your bad tales, i want steezy bitches to commiserate with. on another note, UR was a school solidly in my middle, I kinda expected to get in, this means that I'm completely fucked for my reach schools (ie the ones I really wanna fucking go to).

ps im unbelievably fucking envious at the superrich fucking d-bags whose grades are a solid point below mine but got into wherever they wanted because they donated a shit load of cash

yeahhhhhh....

i agree with this.

its decent.

its full of hippies and in the middle of nowhere

it was sorta ehhhhhhhhhhhh from the start.

^ Kinda sounds like OSU.

I've never been rejected from a college, but I never tried to get into very many prestigious ones. I was accepted to 4 private schools, the Univ. of Oregon, and of course OSU, where I go now. I was one of those 4.0+ kids who did all the extracurriculars, but I went to this po-dunk private high school that wasn't accredited. I ended up doing community college for 2 years anyway, making all my high school stuff good for nothing but scholarship credential.

I got into Cal Poly - San Luis Obispo, but they wouldn't take my transfer credits and basically told me I would be a liar if I went there and said I'd never been to college before. Plus it was out-of-state.

^ Kinda sounds like OSU.

I've never been rejected from a college, but I never tried to get into very many prestigious ones. I was accepted to 4 private schools, the Univ. of Oregon, and of course OSU, where I go now. I was one of those 4.0+ kids who did all the extracurriculars, but I went to this po-dunk private high school that wasn't accredited. I ended up doing community college for 2 years anyway, making all my high school stuff good for nothing but scholarship credential.

I got into Cal Poly - San Luis Obispo, but they wouldn't take my transfer credits and basically told me I would be a liar if I went there and said I'd never been to college before. Plus it was out-of-state.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats SO interesting.

thank you for sharing.

i thought you went to design school or fashion skool or something? or just trade school?

what?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats SO interesting.

thank you for sharing.

i thought you went to design school or fashion skool or something? or just trade school?

what?

Naw, I am getting a BS. I know, a BS in fashion, have your laugh!

lolwutsp3.jpg

no hippies '08

True. Just so I am not helpless when I get out into the "real world," I have almost completed my minor, which is an econ/accounting/marketing bundle called "Merchandising management." Essentially it just makes me a bit more useful without prolonging my college stay.

Guest spazzz
yeahhhhhh....

i agree with this.

its decent.

its full of hippies and in the middle of nowhere

it was sorta ehhhhhhhhhhhh from the start.

yeah, so keep fooling yourself that boston is an amazing city and staten island or wherever the fuck wagner is, it's not close to a NYC experience.

True. Just so I am not helpless when I get out into the "real world," I have almost completed my minor, which is an econ/accounting/marketing bundle called "Merchandising management." Essentially it just makes me a bit more useful without prolonging my college stay.

15-orly.jpg

yeah, so keep fooling yourself that boston is an amazing city and staten island or wherever the fuck wagner is, it's not close to a NYC experience.

you're a fucking moron

and annandel-on-hudson or wheverever bard is is the fucking MECCA of culture

it wasn't an interesting school to me, sorry, i got rejected, end of story.

quit getting your panties in a bunch cause you have a hard on for a fucking boring ass liberal arts school that has fallen off in terms of what it offers and the student populous. i'd take boston or staten island over bumblefuck, NY anyway, thankyaverymuch.