College Rejection Letters

branespload

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lulzz

i attend sunny hills.

and i hate it .. shit scars you when 65% of your population is fucking asian.. and then 50% of that shit is fucking korean.

as for me.. i was shut out of uc system in junior year.. its a hard life accepting the fact that you're not even worth applying to uc.

at least you guys got to apply. and get rejection letters.

(fullerton high school btw, is mekjah ville...)

and troy sucks!

Yay Benard! I will see you at UCI. Fuck UCLA, dumb bitches. I'm choosing UCI over UCSD, mainly beucase the UCSD campus is supposedly boring, but I'll see that for myself. Going to Disneyland everyday and asking fucking the duck for homework help doesn't seem too bad.

You spelled my name wrong, go watch my WAYWT dance vid a few more times (lulz). The UCSD campus is nice to me. It's a bit more modern but very spread out. I went to UCI and it was just a gigantic circle.. with a bunch of stuff being built. The tour guide said UCI = Under Construction Indefinitely.

Asian boys, take note: apply as an intended English major.

And it's crazy to hear all these names (Sunny Hills, Harvard Westlake, blah blah blah) get thrown around on Sufu since I spent my four years working to get out of Socal. And djrajio is 100% on the money when he says that UCLA is bullshit. Whenever I meet myf friends from down there, they're usually either rich and not studying or too coked out/drunk as hell to pick up a book. And like I said, transferring is totally an option.

I hope to see more Sufu folks up here at Cal. I'm tired of seeing folks wearing grungy granola and/or Urban Outfitters shit every single fucking day.

Yay Benard! I will see you at UCI. Fuck UCLA, dumb bitches. I'm choosing UCI over UCSD, mainly beucase the UCSD campus is supposedly boring, but I'll see that for myself. Going to Disneyland everyday and asking fucking the duck for homework help doesn't seem too bad.

you're in oc mann.. thers alot of shit to do over here

plus you're not far off from la.

and w/ what geekbonchi said i would really like to transfer from a jc to cal or usc.. and i think i can manage cause im really low income and fafsa covers a shit load of tuition fees..

(my sisters get most of their ucla tuitions covered thru fafsa)

Couple buddies of mine went to visit UCSD and they hated it. It's too far from anything, so you're bored shitless. A friend of mine actually goes to UCSD, and he hates it. Wanted to drop out and go to CC but he was forced to stay. UCI is supposedly next level shit and they are going to beat UCSD in the ranks soon (couple years).

SORRY 4 SPEEELING UR NAMEE WRONG.

fuck man.. according to my friends stats..

UCSB - 9%

UCD - 12.5%

Washington University at St. Louis - 6%

... shits ridiculous...

alot of uc's were considered instant acceptance just like last year... but with the progressive influx of baby boomers broodlings.. shits getting packed.

qeustion though...

are uc's worth it ?in terms of first 2 years, where you grad from? and the money that goes into it

if you dont need to save the money through the CC options, why would you bother. it all depends on how hard you thought you worked in high school, and do you want to go through that ugly shit again with your failure CC friends.

I got into UCSD (out of state) 4 years ago but I didn't go.

I think I could have gotten laid a lot more had I gone to UCSD. Mad asian bitches.

I have only met one hot / cute asian girl before. I've been in the states for 10 years.

When I saw a really hot one @ Undefeated La Brea, I nearly creamed my pants cause I had never seen a hot asian girl before in person. True fucking story.

Guest chemi
I have only met one hot / cute asian girl before. I've been in the states for 10 years.

When I saw a really hot one @ Undefeated La Brea, I nearly creamed my pants cause I had never seen a hot asian girl before in person. True fucking story.

is this the result of low azn gurl inventory in your area? or due to low-quality azn gurls?

low quality

where i reside right now = all whiteys

but

ive lived in northern jersey full of JAPS whose daddies own roles and bentleys (somewhat far from edge water / the infamous asian ghetto aka fort lee), atlanta (city of ugly hos), and bethesda MD (didn't live there long enought to figure out the demographic - probably rich JAPs)

The famous sufu janitor who is now banned attends a B A L L A S T A T U S school

I know where he goes to school.

I decided no to go there because their engineering program isn't as good plus it was only 18% minority TOTAL. Also, I didn't care much for WASPs and jewish princesses from up-state NY. Now in business/finance, I sorta wish I did.

Basically the UC system can't accomodate the huge influx in baby-boomer children.

It's trying to maintain is quota limits and original ideals during a time when the system can't handle the influx. It's no secret that half of the UC system is made up of asians and growing. But US News and world and other publications, place high emphasis on diversity, etc., which inadvertantly effects ranking, so admissions try to reduce the number that get in. So what do you do? Admit a higher percentage of hispanics, blacks, south-east asians, etc., into programs they wouldn't ordinarily be able to get into. Which is great from a diversity standpoint, but creates an intellectual divide that I don't think pervasively existed a decade prior.

In my opinion, the only UC schools worth going to are Berkeley, UCSD, and UCLA and only through specific majors. Obviously, EECS at Berkeley is the one of the top 3 in the world (Stanford, MIT level). UCSD computer science/engineering is improving, biology/medical as well. UCLA is what I call a jack-of-all-trade master of none school; its good for general edu., but you wanna get top grades and then transfer to a top masters program at an Ivy/MIT/U.Penn., etc., otherwise the degree is pretty much useless.

Admit a higher percentage of hispanics, blacks, south-east asians, etc., into programs they wouldn't ordinarily be able to get into. Which is great from a diversity standpoint, but creates an intellectual divide that I don't think pervasively existed a decade prior.

That's my take on affirmative action

I would like to state that all of djrajio's advice is completely useless if you are like me and a humanities major with no intention of properly feeding yourself for a few years after graduation.

But it is still good advice. Please take.

Guest youngteam

i remember i got two or three acceptance letters to law school and then i got a rejection from nyu. all i'm going to say is, mel gibson -- i understand.

Guest spazzz
HAHAHAHA! Harvard Westlake! Kids there are all homos. I remember all the Korean kids in LA wanted to go there but why!? Fuck the valley.

nigga, their college counsolers have a lot of fucking pull. believe it.

Couple buddies of mine went to visit UCSD and they hated it. It's too far from anything, so you're bored shitless. A friend of mine actually goes to UCSD, and he hates it. Wanted to drop out and go to CC but he was forced to stay. UCI is supposedly next level shit and they are going to beat UCSD in the ranks soon (couple years).

SORRY 4 SPEEELING UR NAMEE WRONG.

NOT TRUE. YOU CAN ALWAYS DO THEM FUCKING TJ RUNS AND GET PISS DRUNK, GET LAID FROM A MEXICAN HOOKER AND BUY LOTS OF XANAX FROM THE LOCAL PHARMACIES.

SD STATE BITCHES ARE HOTTER THOUGH. UCSD SERIOUSLY LACKS ASS.

Guest spazzz
WHEN YOUR SPENDING ABOUT 20,000 ON TUITION ALONE THEM DAMN COLLEGE COUNSELORS BETTER HAVE SOME FUCKING PULL!

NIGGA.

AND WHY DO YOU THlNK PEOPLE SEND THEIR KIDS THERE? THE EXCELLENT FOOTBALL TEAM?

low quality

where i reside right now = all whiteys

but

ive lived in northern jersey full of JAPS whose daddies own roles and bentleys (somewhat far from edge water / the infamous asian ghetto aka fort lee), atlanta (city of ugly hos), and bethesda MD (didn't live there long enought to figure out the demographic - probably rich JAPs)

Palisades park is the new ft lee.

i live in jap central but the Asians are filling in and taking spots from them

AND WHY DO YOU THlNK PEOPLE SEND THEIR KIDS THERE? THE EXCELLENT FOOTBALL TEAM?

SO THERE KIDS DONT GET SHOT OR BEATEN IN THE LAUSD AND ATTEND LAVISH BAR MITZVAHS.

ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE HARVARD WESTLAKE HOMOS? IF SO, ITS ALL GOOD. I AINT HATING PLAYA.