Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

does anyone know where i can find a lot11/12 sizing chart for the 710xx?

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2578&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

What do you mean really intense taper? Samurai advertises 710 as a slim straight cut. If there is any taper at all, it's hardly noticeable.

There's like a 1" taper from knee to hem, and the leg opening is pretty small. Its a different story if you're talking about the taper after a hem. I don't know, I notice a pretty solid taper.

i think it varies.

i own a size 36 of both the 710xx and 710bk (2008).

the taper on my 710bk is intense and very noticeable, leg opening is 7.5.

on my 710xx the leg opening is 8 and will not shrink any further, I've done like 5 initial soaks in attempt to shrink it down haha. the taper on this pair is barely there.

same lot on both pairs, lot 11

looks like black. but they are the regular indigo, right?!

Yea its regular indigo. The flash made them look black for some reason

is that ucsd?

bedframe and door looks like the one i had in africa hall before I transferred out.

haha yea its at ucsd. I dont live on campus though. my complex is right across the street from vons

How does the Samurai LOT system work?

Not positive, but I think it is related to the year. LOT 11 I believe means the 11th year of production. Anyone else have any insight? I don't think Samurai has been around too terribly long, so it might make sense.