goldengloves

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the model from reborn

omg

IMG_4026.jpg

what is it about this chicks body that makes her look so wierd?? it should be obvious but i cant figure it out-idk maybe like the bottom half of her torso was shrunk with a shrink ray and the upper half was left normal?? does she have ape arms or are they really short

this is like one of those

eye fucker things

the kaleidoscope things that make ur eyes spin

what is it about this chicks body that makes her look so wierd?? it should be obvious but i cant figure it out-idk maybe like the bottom half of her torso was shrunk with a shrink ray and the upper half was left normal?? does she have ape arms or are they really short

eye fucker things

yeah, her shoulders look pretty broad and her legs are kind of wide/far apart now that you mention it. it could just be how they wanted her to stand for the shoot, but whateva. shit just looks spaced out of somethin..

eye fucker things

I think its the shoulders and arms...rectangular looking. The way she is standing looks off too, she looks 2d or something...

flgi69.jpg

This girl's body is awful. Look at her wrist and hands, completely malnourished from anorexia. The thighs reveal muscles all burned away from starvation, leaving only the stubborn fat to retain itself, giving her leg a blotchy, bumpy, cellulited look on a skinny frame.

Cant see her ass, but I guarantee its dimpled like a golf ball and softer than cottage cheese. Probably has a rolls of stomach fat too. And hasnt had a period for 2 years.

Guest Phrost

blonde girl up top looks a lot like liv tyler pre swedish fish thingy. she brings a smile to my face......and what's up with swedish/nordic country girls? do they not have wal-marts?