Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That safari hat looks pretty cool. Need to find someone here to do a pickup for the Zippo though, I've been on the market for a Zippo anyone and it definitely fits the bill. When would a shoe collaboration drop?

out of curiosity, how long has your unfulfilled quest to find a zippo that meets your needs been going for?

DW - it only takes one thing to get the beasts out in force (that's what makes them beasts). that one thing is the kermit tee (and the possibility of a box tee). good call on the snapback new eras btw.

quick thoughts-

.glad they are finally going after the german tourist market with the fanny pack and vest combo

.ralph bakshi shirts are pretty cool but not my style. crumb raglan less so

.outerwear looks more miss than hit per usual for s/s. the plaid jacket is pretty cool notwithstanding it being a borderline ripoff of a fred perry harrington

.the shorts that everyone is complaining about is part of the long-standing preppy aspect of the line (fyi)

.the duffel bag looks great, if it comes with a shoe compartment even better.

curious about two of the thumbnails in the store that weren't in the preview, the hat and the rev war soldier (looks like a t-shirt?) good times await

oh yeah and lo lifes ain't got nothing on scouses jibbing their way through europe in the 80s.

Too bad that the large check plaid shirt isn't a short sleeve, that would've made it a must cop.

Oxford, striped polo, and team striped crew all look good though and will most likely be purchased.

Do they put out the mesh long sleeved constructed tees most seasons?

The green/white striped parka is nice, but wouldnt have anything to wear it with, and I cant do white jackets, always manage to get them dirty

I like the jacket as well, again very preppy/polo/yatch club ish....

anyone who want to do a webshop pickup?

i'll pay extra..

pm me please!

can't you just order it yourself, you know being online and shit?

those plane shorts are wack... some good shit though overall

are you cracked? those shorts and the sweaters/tshirts/whatever they are with the jiggaboo drawings are the hotness.

the bakshi shirt with the blonde is borderline racist. lol the movie its from is called coonskin. the black one looks cool but the blackface and lips are way too intense to be walking around rocking it. Cant really see the red one.

Shorts are straight you have to be able to pull it off though, not everyone can.

Cant wait to see wat tees they have should be good with jumonji tee .

the bakshi shirt with the blonde is borderline racist. lol the movie its from is called coonskin. the black one looks cool but the blackface and lips are way too intense to be walking around rocking it. Cant really see the red one.

Have you seen the movie? It's not racist. It was intentionally over the top to call attention to racial stereotypes.